Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

That classic Iron Man armor is the greatest design ever!!

I hope SS gets us a LSB with that armor design. It is a MUST to go with my Thor, DD and Cap!

Thanks,

BB

I'm beginning to think that no one can reproduce Romita's work in any 3D format.
The only person who came close was Clay Moore with his Mary Jane bust.

That classic Iron Man armor is the greatest design ever!!

I hope SS gets us a LSB with that armor design. It is a MUST to go with my Thor, DD and Cap!

Thanks,

BB

What the HELL are you talking about? You have been bashing Sideshow all over this board for producing lackluster statues with boring poses...and then you praise an Iron Man statue that has him standing upright looking forward? :slap

What the HELL are you talking about? You have been bashing Sideshow all over this board for producing lackluster statues with boring poses...and then you praise an Iron Man statue that has him standing upright looking forward? :slap

He was praising the armor DESIGN as in the classic Iron Man armor, and not the actual statue itself. I agree that it IS the best Iron Man armor. It's design represents the most advanced technology, and actually makes sense. Iron Man's Armor doesn't need to be hard shell. Hard shell just makes it bulky and difficult to store and to transport.

If someone paid $600 for this, they're insane.
It's quite easy to find for a fraction of that price.

Don't know if anyone did pay that much, but you asked me where I got the idea from. I just heard it from someone on this board.
I don't check ebay everyday unless I have something on my buy list.

948761860_B7Mp4-XL.jpg

To see the wip of Valykrie continue by Randy Bowen, visit this thread...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-valkyrie-statue-defenders-9456.html

Yeah. Another cool female character.

Best armor design or not for iron man its still a ____ing yawn pose.

just couldn't stay away, but now that i've checked out this thread again i'm glad i've managed to not visit here that often.
seems to be a whole lot of nothing being said over and over again.:thud:

Back