Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Doctor Doom Modern

It's all good :)

I don't mind the recycled base in this case because I'll never own those early FF4 pieces. I really don't care for them. I actually never liked the castle base on the 1st Doom tbh, it's one of the reasons I never picked it up. This one works better in my display.

Re: Bowen Classic Punisher

That does look pretty cool, but why is it $50 over retail through SS?

If you want to buy Hot Toys, Bowen, or even Sideshow statues. Do not buy it from Sideshow. You will find yourself saving at least 50 bucks if you buy it from some where else like Cornerstore Comic. Check them out.

Hey Al...
I was wondering if you had anymore information on the Thanos on Throne statue? I want to buy a Thanos statue, and am trying to decide between that one and the one of him holding the Cosmic Cube.

Thanks!
Loq

Randy Bowen is starting work on some new Thor statues and he has asked which ones we'd like to see him produce? A poll is now up. If you're interested, please vote and make sure to post your comments as well! Here's the thread...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/marvel-bowen-designs-thor-choices-11820.html

1160475033_smomT-XL.jpg

Hey Al...
I was wondering if you had anymore information on the Thanos on Throne statue? I want to buy a Thanos statue, and am trying to decide between that one and the one of him holding the Cosmic Cube.

Thanks!
Loq

No word yet, other than it might be a made to order item. I'll post as soon as I hear.

:)

All of those Thors would make great statues. I've really been wanting an Ages of Thunder version lately.....

...though I'd prefer it in a larger scale.

The one on the upper left for me. The "Lord of Asgard/Lord of Earth" storylines are probably my favorite Thor stories to date.

I no longer collect Bowen, but it is nice to know that he actually cares what his fans want and think. Maybe Sideshow should hire him as a Marvel consultant? :dunno

@Darklord Dave :wink1:

Back