Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely getting that Thanos on throne statue...it's just amazing

I like it too.. but he does have a lil of the "sitting watching the super bow'" in his recliner feel... "Green Bay just scored yes!!" type feel... all kidding aside i would be interested possibly in this one as well :wink1:

This one looks awesome

1182012205_iAsGf-O.jpg

For someone that is new to bowen collecting... can anyone tell me if the modern museum thor will be available from the sideshow website.. so i can use flexpay?? I dont want to miss him but flexpay works alot better in the eyes of my accountant...(wife)

For someone that is new to bowen collecting... can anyone tell me if the modern museum thor will be available from the sideshow website.. so i can use flexpay?? I dont want to miss him but flexpay works alot better in the eyes of my accountant...(wife)

Sideshow should have this one

Don't like new Museum Thanos anymore. Going to cancel it in favor of Thanos on Throne.

Re: Bowens Thanos on throne (beyond cool).

Now this is one Bowen statue that's going to be a must have for me and this collection.

yeah this isnt gonna be 1/4 scale but definatly a nice size bowen piece ;)

So what percentage of bowen releases get released on the sideshow website?? Im interested in both this and the new thor and would like to purchase from sideshow if possible.

Typically, I don't think web exclusives hit the SSC website (I think maybe metallic cap did though..)

Seems like most of the regular release major characters get picked up by SSC, but no guarantees. I don't think they ever got the new Doom statue..

Do you have any local comic shops near you? Most are happy to do layaways on pre-order statues through Bowen or Diamond. That's how I've scored about 90% of my bowen collection. $20 or so a week for a while, then bam! Statue appears.

Back