Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bowens Thanos on throne (beyond cool).

Thanks for your reply reefer shark, most of my comic stores dont carry statues but maybe they can still help me out :pray:

Right on man, good luck! It's worth a try to ask around. Some shops might even give you a discount :rock

quad - I think Thanos on the throne might be an exclusive altogther man.. I'm just hoping it's not a Bowen web ex.

Don't fool yourself bro', this statue is going to be worth every penny. Start saving up now!

Yeh I know but I am debating if I should wait and get this or buy the sideshow one.. Although I like the throne one reminds me of the Rebirth of Thanos stories....decisions...

Yeh I know but I am debating if I should wait and get this or buy the sideshow one.. Although I like the throne one reminds me of the Rebirth of Thanos stories....decisions...

Yeah you have some tuff choices in front of you my friend.

my understanding is that the edition size will be based on pre-orders (with a deposit) so the chances of getting him later for a reasonable price will be slim.

You should buy the SS Thanos, so it's easier for me to get this Bowen one. :hi5:

my understanding is that the edition size will be based on pre-orders (with a deposit) so the chances of getting him later for a reasonable price will be slim.

So is this going to be a Bowen web site EX for sure?

:exactly:

So is this going to be a Bowen web site EX for sure?

I'm almost positive about this being a Bowen Website/Collectors Club Exclusive...def not going to be available ANYWHERE else, and yes, it's prob going to be more expensive than Retro Cable.

someone on StatueMarvels asked Randy how much it was gonna cost...his reply was:

$$$$$$$$$

It's a great piece...very impressive...but if it's considerably more than $400 i may have to reconsider...that's a lotta dough for a 1/7-1/8 scale statue.

I'm almost positive about this being a Bowen Website/Collectors Club Exclusive...def not going to be available ANYWHERE else, and yes, it's prob going to be more expensive than Retro Cable.

someone on StatueMarvels asked Randy how much it was gonna cost...his reply was:

$$$$$$$$$

It's a great piece...very impressive...but if it's considerably more than $400 i may have to reconsider...that's a lotta dough for a 1/7-1/8 scale statue.

Lots of dough.. agreed

$$$$$$$$$

I can deal with it being a Bowen website Ex., as I have already secured someone with a membership ordering spot. I just can't see me paying anything close $500 retail price tag for anything Bowen. I will go as far to say, if this is anywhere close to what it cost for the Sideshow Thanos. I'll be passing with tears in my eyes...:monkey2

With Bowen's smaller scale, if this is any more than the SS Thanos, I'll most likely pass even though I'm a huge Thanos fan. Just like the emperor PF debate, I don't buy into the "He comes with a chair, it's $275 more than a single figure"

*Fingers crossed*

Hopefully the 20% club discount applies. So an msrp of $400 would actually cost you $320.

If the total price (including shipping) is more than $400, it will be difficult for me to order.

Spider-Man: White Costumed FF variant - Should Bowen Designs produce one? Bowen Designs will see your vote & comments here...

https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-spider-man-white-ff-variant-statue-12271.html

1183136209_fEau8-XL.jpg

1183136197_QWSJG-XL.jpg

Im really digging the bowen desighns modok this might be my first bowen peice. I better decide quick its only 500 peices.

Spider-Man: White Costumed FF variant - Should Bowen Designs produce one? Bowen Designs will see your vote & comments here...

https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-spider-man-white-ff-variant-statue-12271.html

1183136209_fEau8-XL.jpg

1183136197_QWSJG-XL.jpg

Sorry Al, this is one of the worst ideas that Marvel has ever come up with! Those white outfits suck balls. If they were going for a Tron look, it would had looked better if it was black not white. I bet in a year, marvel will being back torch.

Back