CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Goldblum WIP/ 1978 Myers / Donnie Darko/ Jimmy Darmody WIP

This is looking really great Caine

Thanks!

Looks perfect so far Caine! May I ask why its your favorite to date bud?

I kinda feel that way about every new sculpt, because i feel i get a little better with each project, but this one especially because I feel I'm capturing his likeness pretty easily and naturally. Presuming I'm capturing his likeness well in the eyes of others. Lol. A lot of other characters I've really struggled to nail the essence of the character.

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Goldblum WIP/ 1978 Myers / Donnie Darko/ Jimmy Darmody WIP

I see man thanks for that explanation. I think he has a weird face shape and very distinctive features not that it makes it easier but you are killing it sir! Very impressed can't wait to see it textured up that's what I like about your stuff too

Dudes got some prominent features for sure

582675DB-E46E-4F73-B917-12FB9773416A-771-0000015F16A4A435_zps8aeb680c.jpg

Almost finished!

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Jimmy Darmody WIP / Alan Grant w/ hat

Wow, some really good work across the board here.

Thanks man!

Btw, I don't know if anyone's interested in this sort of thing, but I know I enjoy getting a look at other artists work stations. Here's part of mine.

0543D13B-186E-4D54-A183-95F46A6E9D26-771-0000017034AEF6FB_zps8d00121b.jpg

A whole lotta awesome coming outta that station! Do you use daylight lamps or anything special while.sculpting I saw a lamp with a magnifier on it I believe?

Has anyone else tought of doing an Event Horizon figure?

A whole lotta awesome coming outta that station! Do you use daylight lamps or anything special while.sculpting I saw a lamp with a magnifier on it I believe?

I don't have a special daylight lamp, though I'd like to get one. What I have now is just a fluorescent lamp with a magnifier attached. Comes in handy.

Has anyone else tought of doing an Event Horizon figure?

I was totally gonna alter the sculpt for a dr. Weir figure!

I don't have a special daylight lamp, though I'd like to get one. What I have now is just a fluorescent lamp with a magnifier attached. Comes in handy.

I was totally gonna alter the sculpt for a dr. Weir figure!

I would love to get that!

It did cross my mind an event horizon figure would be cool when I first saw that sculpt.

It did cross my mind an event horizon figure would be cool when I first saw that sculpt.

In the Mouth of Madness when he's in the blue scrubs with the crosses drawn all over him would be a great one too.

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Jimmy Darmody WIP / Alan Grant w/ hat/ beetlejuice sketch

^That's looking great!
Can't wait to see it finished. ;)

Last edited:
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Jimmy Darmody WIP / Alan Grant w/ hat/ beetlejuice sketch

Love that expression!

Yeah, would love a Dr. Weir!

Thanks! I was going for this...

10C3C667-E7D9-4DF4-A960-D1B912D49F40-2568-000004D7B1354F72_zps6bfd289a.jpg

Excellent expression! I'm glad there is so much Beetlejuice love out there.

Back