CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Jimmy Darmody WIP / Alan Grant w/ hat/ beetlejuice sketch

Beetlejuice is coming along great Caine! Keep it up man!

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Jimmy Darmody WIP / Alan Grant w/ hat/ beetlejuice sketch

Thanks guys. Had some time at lunch to work a bit more

23C994CB-2BF1-4E9C-A99C-EA19DFCEBE64-2738-0000050ED4FEE68A_zps89281704.jpg

Looking good man!

Definitely seeing Keaton already!

:horror love it:rock2 Beatlemania

Hey Caine, I was wondering if you could give an update on your Part III Jason sculpt. Is it currently on hold (temporary, indefinite?), or do you plan to continue with him in the near future? Your WIP sculpt was already breathtaking, it would be a shame to miss out on that.

Hey Caine, I was wondering if you could give an update on your Part III Jason sculpt. Is it currently on hold (temporary, indefinite?), or do you plan to continue with him in the near future? Your WIP sculpt was already breathtaking, it would be a shame to miss out on that.

I hate to say, but Right now is have to say indefinite. Ill break down exactly what's been going on.

Ive been dealt some personal obligations that consume a chunk of my available working time. also, I've recently had to move into a small apartment and don't have the proper facilities to cast safely or efficiently. Aside from that I've had trouble addressing the mold for the mask. For my part 6 I slush cast the mask, but that technique is time consuming and not always successful. I've also tried vacu forming but this method proved difficult as well. So really it's the mask and casting that's keeping this from happening. I can finish the head sculpt and mask I would just need a skilled mold maker/ caster to produce them.

I appreciate all the interest in the project, and I really want to make this happen, but I'm just not sure when it will.

Thanks for the update Caine :duff

BTW, I quoted you in Moe's outfit thread as I think people were assuming that him going forward meant you're project was as well. Hope that was okay.

Unfortunate....but understandable.
Thanks for the update,Caine. :)

BTW, I quoted you in Moe's outfit thread as I think people were assuming that him going forward meant you're project was as well. Hope that was okay.

Thanks man. I made sure to comment that I wasn't involved in that particular project, but it's good to have a follow up just in case.

So you did... I guess I missed that post, as did a few others in the ensuing back and forth battle over intellectual property rights :lol

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAA @ GB "intellectual NON-property fo the parties involved...LMAO

So you did... I guess I missed that post, as did a few others in the ensuing back and forth battle over intellectual property rights :lol

Lol. Stuff gets out of hand quick!

I've got some fine detailing to do, but I just couldn't wait to post this. Commission for a fellow boardie. Thanks for looking!

F8D5D275-4146-49E8-9B79-5EC42E6491E6-5611-000008B9714E9DB4_zps64844425.jpg

I've got some fine detailing to do, but I just couldn't wait to post this. Commission for a fellow boardie. Thanks for looking!

F8D5D275-4146-49E8-9B79-5EC42E6491E6-5611-000008B9714E9DB4_zps64844425.jpg

That is amazing! The likeness is incredible! :goodpost::hi5:

Back