Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope mine is scheduled for a weekday drop off, I'm having it sent to work. Worse thing for me about ordering from SS though is I'm on the East, takes forever it feels like!

PosterBoyKelly said:
I hope mine is scheduled for a weekday drop off, I'm having it sent to work. Worse thing for me about ordering from SS though is I'm on the East, takes forever it feels like!
Same here brotha!!!

I had my final exams yesterday so I'll be home tomorrow for Maul PF and then Thursday for Cap I'll have someobody wait at the house for him.

I wish it was the other way around. Both are great pieces but Cap is more awesome.

To answer the exclusive vs. regular question...

On the regular version, Ultron's head is permanently attached to the base witch does include the removable steel beams. As for Cap, he is one big piece with no removable head or arm.

GE

Vader AL said:
they have 2 area codes, jo-lo's a$$ has an area code of 788.

lollerskates.gif

ghettoenhanced said:
To answer the exclusive vs. regular question...

On the regular version, Ultron's head is permanently attached to the base witch does include the removable steel beams. As for Cap, he is one big piece with no removable head or arm.

GE

lollerskates.gif

GREAT NEWS!!

I like my PFs in one piece :)

Well, got mine tonight and Sideshow quality control strikes again.

1. The thumb on the right hand was broke off and glued back on...sticks out like, well, a sore thumb.

2. One of the wings on the modern head is pushed in nearly touching the head.

3. This one is kind of minor, but the belt loops on the front are off on one side (not spaced properly on both sides of the trunks) so it looks kind of wonky having a bigger section of the belt unsupported on one side.

Natrix said:
Well, got mine tonight and Sideshow quality control strikes again.

1. The thumb on the right hand was broke off and glued back on...sticks out like, well, a sore thumb.

2. One of the wings on the modern head is pushed in nearly touching the head.

3. This one is kind of minor, but the belt loops on the front are off on one side (not spaced properly on both sides of the trunks) so it looks kind of wonky having a bigger section of the belt unsupported on one side.
dude sorry about that! but send it back! really!!! i hope you do!

Back