Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap016.jpg

Nirvana.

Here are some pictures.

Broken thumb

Bent wing on modern head

Bent wing on WWII head

Belt loop on left side of picture is off by about a half an inch compared to the right side loops.

Natrix said:
Here are some pictures.

Broken thumb

Bent wing on modern head

Bent wing on WWII head

Belt loop on left side of picture is off by about a half an inch compared to the right side loops.

Wow! Yeah I would send that back. Not cool. Not cool the least bit.

Well, I was able to straighten the head wings out a bit. I think the WWII head is fine now. The modern head wings are now better but still off. I just carefully pulled on the wings to straighten them out. I could probably heat them up then bend them to be on the safe side.

The broken thumb and belt loop screw ups still bug me though, so it will be going back.

I just got my Captain set up, I feel sorry for all those who cancelled the Cap! THIS IS AN AWESOME PF!!!!! If there ever was a statue of Captain America this is it, once he is in front of you, the details are just outstanding. I have mine posed with his fellow Avengers:Iron Man and Wolverine (screw the CW stuff). I'm going to have to say it......Sideshow rules with Marvel.
10/10 for the Captain, I think the best PF so far! NOW WE NEED THOR!!!!!

this piece is simply incredible! one of SS's best and one of my faves...BUT i wouldn't be doing my OCD any justice if i didn't nitpick, but tiny nits they are.

i wish the suit material hade been pushed down and "glued" to the poly kinda like the Spidey PF. the pics of the original sculpt that are floating around here show that there are alot of musculature on the abdomen and legs that just don't show up well under that fabric. sure this is more "realistic" to someone wearing an outfit like this but u can see the rippling muscles on sculpted part of his back so more muscle def elsewhere woulda fit in well.

woulda liked pleather/leather boots and gloves. or at least the boot tops (folded down parts) and the gauntlet tops(part past the hand). would've been great but i suppose in this case, a pleather glove may've interfered w/ the magnetic switchout of the different shields/arms...okay i doubt it, but giving the benefit of a doubt.

like i said, very small nit picks on this piece

IrishJedi said:
Still no Waitlist conversion. I am apparently screwed. :monkey2
With all the positive praise going on with this piece, I'll consider you very lucky if you get converted. Well you are 'Irish' so maybe you still have a chance! :D

Back