Captain America PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slim to none, unless it's the regular and damaged

well some of them have those two little wings broken off. but those are easily glued on. you usually find a good deal on ones like that.

I guess I'll just keep an eye out.

I dont why I cancel ^^^^ I know I am gonna want later :banghead.....oh yeah, I had no money :monkey4

I did the same thing with the Hulk PF, but I got lucky and scored one from a board member for $450 shipped.

This is one of the best Marvel PFs Sideshow has ever made. I'll keep an eye out. I've got an Exclusive for sale, but they go for a lot more than $350.

This is one of the best Marvel PFs Sideshow has ever made. I'll keep an eye out. I've got an Exclusive for sale, but they go for a lot more than $350.

yeah, even DD will have a tough time out doing cap for PF supremise.
one of the best ex verions out there.
just like thor, i'd love to have two of them to have each posed with different options.

i'm sure if you wait it our BEFORE the avengers movies come out you will be albe to score one for that range, if not maybe a touch higher.

Cap isn't too expensive compared to others. Normally I think I see him going for around 500+ in buy it now on ebay.

Back