Captain America PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to watch I mean dl this movie :lecture

yeah i was DLing movies, but i was tired of waiting since my highspeed is via satelite and isn't the best, plus the quality kinda sucked on alot of them. so i went back to my old way of renting them and then burning my own copy if i like the movie.

yeah i was DLing movies, but i was tired of waiting since my highspeed is via satelite and isn't the best, plus the quality kinda sucked on alot of them. so i went back to my old way of renting them and then burning my own copy if i like the movie.

Don't dl cams, just dvd rips or screeners :monkey3

Don't dl cams, just dvd rips or screeners :monkey3

yeah i DL the screener for paranormal activity and i guess the ending was totally different than whats in the theaters.
my daughter was like WTH man that version sucked compared to the theatre version. :monkey2 i was bummed to say the least.

yeah i DL the screener for paranormal activity and i guess the ending was totally different than whats in the theaters.
my daughter was like WTH man that version sucked compared to the theatre version. :monkey2 i was bummed to say the least.

I actually liked the internet version versus the theater version, it was much shorter and they didn't show the cops and the rest of the whole movie.

I actually liked the internet version versus the theater version, it was much shorter and they didn't show the cops and the rest of the whole movie.

yeah see i never saw the theater version so i can't compare, but if the theater version is longer it would of been tough for me to sit through, it just didn't have much going on through out the movie, only a few spots worth getting excited about. if you know what i mean. still a decent enough flick though i guess.

yeah see i never saw the theater version so i can't compare, but if the theater version is longer it would of been tough for me to sit through, it just didn't have much going on through out the movie, only a few spots worth getting excited about. if you know what i mean. still a decent enough flick though i guess.

No, I meant the theater version is shorter and the dl internet version shows way more of what happened at the end. The theater version doesn't even show the cops coming in... :banghead

Back