Captain America PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate it when i can't recall what i paid for something :confused:
i know it was more than $450 but less than $650 for mine..........oh well i guess it doesn't matter since i'm not planning on selling him and if i did it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

i wish when i got into this that i would've made a spead sheet like some people on here did. that way you always know what you have invested in this hobby...............on second thought maybe it's a good thing that i didn't do that..:rolleyes:

i know it was more than $450 but less than $650 for mine..........oh well i guess it doesn't matter since i'm not planning on selling him and if i did it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

i wish when i got into this that i would've made a spead sheet like some people on here did. that way you always know what you have invested in this hobby...............on second thought maybe it's a good thing that i didn't do that..:rolleyes:

tru tru, sometimes knowing is not half the battle. :maul

tru tru, sometimes knowing is not half the battle. :maul

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

So true ... yet one day we know will find out one way or the other.

Yea I am not sure what the problem is finding one of these they popup on ebay ALL the time and the prices usually land between 500-700 depending on condition and ex or reg.

Hey Sexy what happened to your posts in the GI section? :lol :rotfl

Hahaha yea...whoever the mod is took it away because they are afraid of a little FREE speech!

bwhahaha

Actually I don't even remember what I posted.

n00bs

What are the chances of my getting a Captain America for free?

Do u have a Captain, Sexy?

NOPE!

Still on the look out. I was looking for one a while back but then other stuff came up so I stopped. I am still always looking when I can. Just need to find the right price and/or be able to nab one at that price. I don't mind waiting. Some day Captain will be mine!

Haha, I did ask for one for my brother in the Sideshow wish contest because he is going into the Marines. Maybe he will get one and then I can borrow it while he is gone. :D

Reg or Ex. Cap, that is the question ehhh????

i have to agree, even if reg is automatic fail with any statue. this one is a must to have in the Ex. version not matter what.

one of, if not the best ex. feature of any piece ssc has ever done imo.

Exclusive or FAIL all the way baby.........:D **in his austin power impersonation voice**

Reg or Ex. Cap, that is the question ehhh????

i have to agree, even if reg is automatic fail with any statue. this one is a must to have in the Ex. version not matter what.

one of, if not the best ex. feature of any piece ssc has ever done imo.

Exclusive or FAIL all the way baby.........:D **in his austin power impersonation voice**

I definitely asked for the ex...but who knows what they would send if he won.

I definitely want to buy the ex if I can hands down...mainly because I want the Nazi helmet. The shield and change o head are cool...but the Nazi helmet is key because.....Captain America hates Nazis...Indy hates Nazis...so I HATE Nazis.

I definitely asked for the ex...but who knows what they would send if he won.

I definitely want to buy the ex if I can hands down...mainly because I want the Ski helmet. The shield and change o head are cool...but the Ski helmet is key because.....Captain America hates Buffies...Indy hates Buffies...so I HATE Buffies.

Fixed!!!!!! :lecture

Back