Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likelihood of SSC's Cap PF being worse than GG's is very small. GG Cap has one sculpt and it isn't great. SSC's will have both a masked and unmasked portrait, so not one but two chances to better GG's effort on the same statue.

Anyone else seen this amazing artwork poster in a Singapore Movie theatre :horror :horror Quality or what!!!

ava4una9.jpg

Looks REALLY cool, but it was a photo taken through the new CA app. It augments the photo, to make it look that way. I said the same thing though when I first saw it! :lol

Don't! Like I said, when I first saw photos circulating, I thought it was an awesome lenticular and said 'MUST HAVE!' :lol

:lol :lol I still want it to be real though...almost reminds me of the 3D scene in Back to the Future II where Marty looks up at the Movie Theatre where Jaws is screening and the image of Jaws comes out as if to bite his head off :rock

So when might we see a pic of this guy. Im getting very curious. Im weighing allied charge on hydra and the XM Cap.

Anyone else seen this amazing artwork poster in a Singapore Movie theatre :horror :horror Quality or what!!!

ava4una9.jpg

It is a phone app. You download the app, it asks you to take a pic of the posters with the barcode in it, and it comes to life like a trailer over your phone!

It's pretty cool.

Just realized someone answer you already hahaha

I'm in the mkt for a cap right now but I want something more classic so odds are high I will cancel unless they knock it out of the park

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back