InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legolas was my favorite growing up -- have always loved archers and still do -- so this one is a no-brainer for me! I just wish I hadn't been an idiot and missed the boat on Aragorn. :slap

And that’s a shame.

They won’t optimize things unless there’s a major/general consensus – a huge uproar where everyone and their mother cries out where even the average collectors moan and *****, like they did about the Hermione seamed legs.

If people don’t care for these things or push back (mock and laugh at) on those craving more accuracy, then it’s game over.
Agree it's a shame. Over the years I've enjoyed and marveled over ASMUS and even Sideshow (what little I have of theirs) attention to details (including Gandalf's pants :monkey3 ; the tiny armor scales on Thorin's armor and the etchings on 1/6 swords, and so on). Like I was thrilled InArt at least attempted to put the "leather embroidery" on Aragorn's outer coat in the form of a patch, at least.

Just like I was unhappy with the overly large edging on the same coat and too short tunic. Weirdly the tunic doesn't seem to be quite right on the Queen 1/3 statue either tho maybe it's just bunched up.
aragorn_statue.jpg

Like even if you can't see it on display, it's nice to know it's there. But agree a lot of people will focus on the sculpt and more basic details. I suspect Legolas will also use inexpensive cloths, like Aragorn. Although the Patterson Bruce Wayne figure has a real nice coat with lining; go figure.

Legolas was my favorite growing up -- have always loved archers and still do -- so this one is a no-brainer for me! I just wish I hadn't been an idiot and missed the boat on Aragorn. :slap
Yeah, I missed the boat on the Premium Jack Sparrow. Tho we can always get ripped off pay extra and get a fig.:monkey2

Undecided about Legolas. I missed Aragorn but have Gandalf. Also two pre-orders in a day seems like a lot for InArt when a lot of people are still waiting on figures that already released months ago.

Makes me uneasy, like one of those companies that needs the money from POs etc. I'll put in a down payment but I wouldn't pay off until it's shipping, not even a payment plan. Tho I like having the deck cleared re payments.

Back