Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a very fun time, and one of my fondest memories of CVI, even if Rick is being a prude this morning. ;)

I love going to events with my buddies that I otherwise may not have been interested in. It's almost always is quite entertaining.

Last edited:
I want to do this type of stuff. I missed out last time waiting for too many autographs.

Not this time brother ! Just a few if any this time !

We need to see the entire floor and as many events as we can get into without spending the con in lines for those either.

I may just do the drop off if there are a number of signatures I need. It's not like I got much out of "meeting" these guys as they signed my posters. :dunno

I may just do the drop off if there are a number of signatures I need. It's not like I got much out of "meeting" these guys as they signed my posters. :dunno

Big names ... no.. smaller ones more so.

I really enjoyed meeting Warwick with gibby... and then the sculptors were great !

There's certain people I want to meet for autos just because of their age/health, not knowing how much longer they'll be around.... Mainly Bulloch, Mayhew, Baker and McDiarmid if they're there.

There's certain people I want to meet for autos just because of their age/health, not knowing how much longer they'll be around.... Mainly Bulloch, Mayhew, Baker and McDiarmid if they're there.

McDiarmid would be the longest wait there.

Back