Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since JJJ isn't on FB...

I'm staying in DFW for another four hours, since I gave up my seat to score a round trip ticket and the big front seat on my next leg into Orlando later this morning. Also scored money for a free meal here, which I paid forward to the family behind me in line just now at the Einstein...

Since JJJ isn't on FB...

I'm staying in DFW for another four hours, since I gave up my seat to score a round trip ticket and the big front seat on my next leg into Orlando later this morning. Also scored money for a free meal here, which I paid forward to the family behind me in line just now at the Einstein...

Look at fury scoring some Karma points!

I'm going a couple days early with Gabe and Rhonda. Sounds like they'll go with me to Celebration the first day. :)

That's awesome. I'd love to take Emily but I think she'd be too little. There will be Celebrations for her in the future, for sure.

Since JJJ isn't on FB...

See why I love my bro's . THey have heart.

So who's headed there a day or two early for some Disney action?

I'm looking to get in early as I can Wednesday if that works for you.

I'm going a couple days early with Gabe and Rhonda. Sounds like they'll go with me to Celebration the first day. :)

My wife actually mentioned doing that the other day with Becca. Not sure if that will pan out since it's during the school year and she'd have to miss some school.

We're pretty much 100%. It will kinda suck to take Gabe out of school, but it is only Kindergarten. :)

It could be pretty iffy because that's around the time they do state testing and of course those ***holes don't announce that stuff until it's almost time to do them. :mad:

So jealous of all you guys that can plan so far ahead. :(

I hope my vacation gets approved. They just changed our pay periods from Thur-Wed so I will request April 9-23 off. That way I can do Disney before, and maybe hang after too. I'll just have to get another hotel for Sunday evening since we check out Sunday.

So jealous of all you guys that can plan so far ahead. :(

I hope my vacation gets approved. They just changed our pay periods from Thur-Wed so I will request April 9-23 off. That way I can do Disney before, and maybe hang after too. I'll just have to get another hotel for Sunday evening since we check out Sunday.

I may have room in mine since I'm not checking out until Monday. Depends on when Avfin and galactiboy are leaving. And if my family comes or not. :lol

Back