Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He and Guildenstern are dead...

I'm actually going to have my very own bed this time. Can't wait! I'm at DFW and I've been up for 23 hours so far...
Is work paying?

Look at fury scoring!
I'd rather not. :monkey1

So jealous of all you guys that can plan so far ahead. :(

I hope my vacation gets approved. They just changed our pay periods from Thur-Wed so I will request April 9-23 off. That way I can do Disney before, and maybe hang after too. I'll just have to get another hotel for Sunday evening since we check out Sunday.
I just threaten to quit if they don't give me my vacation. This has worked 4 out of 5 times. Yes, I honestly have done it 5 times. The time I quit? It happened to be the only time I went to Disney SW Weekends in 2008. They were gonna let me have one day off, but I had to fly directly from Orlando to SLC Utah. I said I have to fly home first (to drop off all the stuff I was buying). They said no. I said, if you don't fly me home, I'm quitting. They said OK. And that was that. But it worked out for the best, since I found a non-travel position which is MUCH better... But it's made me become lazy. I used to work 16 hours a day, busting my ass. Now I work 16 hours a work, and surf the net the rest of the time...

Does disney offer discounts for going late? I may go thursday night after.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk
They used to. But I don't think they do that anymore... It was only like $20 cheaper. 4PM to close. I suspect that there will be discounted tickets available to Celebration attendees. Seeing as SW is Disney now, I will be SHOCKED if they don't do this.

He and Guildenstern are dead...

Is work paying?

I'd rather not. :monkey1

I just threaten to quit if they don't give me my vacation. This has worked 4 out of 5 times. Yes, I honestly have done it 5 times. The time I quit? It happened to be the only time I went to Disney SW Weekends in 2008. They were gonna let me have one day off, but I had to fly directly from Orlando to SLC Utah. I said I have to fly home first (to drop off all the stuff I was buying). They said no. I said, if you don't fly me home, I'm quitting. They said OK. And that was that. But it worked out for the best, since I found a non-travel position which is MUCH better... But it's made me become lazy. I used to work 16 hours a day, busting my ass. Now I work 16 hours a work, and surf the net the rest of the time...

They used to. But I don't think they do that anymore... It was only like $20 cheaper. 4PM to close. I suspect that there will be discounted tickets available to Celebration attendees. Seeing as SW is Disney now, I will be SHOCKED if they don't do this.

I wouldn't quit over something as silly as Celebration. That's true. I make too much money to just up and quit. :lol

:lecture

Talk about a thread going off the rails (and deep down in the gutter)! :lol

Back