Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other Star Wars Celebration news, Disneyland Resort Theme Park is discounting park admissions for the days before and after the show. Here are the details of the Lando-worthy deal: If you already have tickets for Star Wars Celebration, sign in to your ticket account and find a new link for the Disneyland discount. If you have not yet purchased tickets, you can buy them now, then grab your Disneyland Resort Theme Park discounted tickets after purchase. These special ticket prices will not be available once you arrive at the Resort, and tickets will only be valid from Monday, April 13, 2015, through Friday, April 24, 2015; the special ticket store for Celebration attendees closes at 9:00 p.m. PT on Wednesday, April 15, 2015. So make the jump to lightspeed and don’t delay.

:rock
Let me know, if you guys want to wait I may be still be able to get socal passes. They normally are park hopper passes to.

I looked and the price was only $7 cheaper, so if you can beat that, I'm sure we'd be in. :duff

Where did you find them, I looked and didnt find an option to get tickets. Right now I don't think there is a discount but they normally start to show up around Feb/March when attendance drops.

101 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

859217CF-8693-4476-8C34-03730B8C1566_zpscsnwjdly.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Back