Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I more than enjoyed it. I loved it. And it is more endearing to me because we all, most of us, did it together.

I downloaded it and sometimes listen to it still, during workouts. :yess:

My gibby shirt still smells like gibby
Sometimes when I am alone a pull it out and sniff it

PT Trilogy in 3D to be aired at Celebration.

Guess we'll enjoy our Harmy trilogy back at the house. :dunno:
You could, but ALL 6 FILMS will be on the big screen at Celebration:
Seeing all six released movies of the Star Wars saga, three of them in 3D, is just one of hundreds of reasons to attend the four-day festival rich with entertainment, first looks, interactive events, celebrities, panels, and more.

I'd see all three if they were done better than TPM was. That was tough to watch.
As the only one of us to have seen AOTC in 3D, I can state it is BEAUTIFUL! I totally want to see ROTS in 3D. I'd see AOTC again as well!

They showed a preview of AotC at the last Celebration and it looked really good. Being digital was a huge plus for helping the conversion.
Exactly! It worked well because it was digital.

In other Star Wars Celebration news, Disneyland Resort Theme Park is discounting park admissions for the days before and after the show. Here are the details of the Lando-worthy deal: If you already have tickets for Star Wars Celebration, sign in to your ticket account and find a new link for the Disneyland discount. If you have not yet purchased tickets, you can buy them now, then grab your Disneyland Resort Theme Park discounted tickets after purchase. These special ticket prices will not be available once you arrive at the Resort, and tickets will only be valid from Monday, April 13, 2015, through Friday, April 24, 2015; the special ticket store for Celebration attendees closes at 9:00 p.m. PT on Wednesday, April 15, 2015. So make the jump to lightspeed and don’t delay.

:rock
How much?

I gotta have the Droids and Ewoks patches for sure, but will try for all 7. WAAAAAY too limited though. And some of these dudes may give the patches to their friends, or trade them for the other patches. So all 25 may not hit the streets.

Let me know, if you guys want to wait I may be still be able to get socal passes. They normally are park hopper passes to.
If you buy SOCAL passes, can non-SOCAL people use them?

Everyone on the PM I sent earlier.

I wants that! I need to flirt with Lin Zy so she'll give me one. I just can't touch her Busch.

Less than 100 days :panic:
Til what?
:monkey3

You could, but ALL 6 FILMS will be on the big screen at Celebration:
Seeing all six released movies of the Star Wars saga, three of them in 3D, is just one of hundreds of reasons to attend the four-day festival rich with entertainment, first looks, interactive events, celebrities, panels, and more.

But the OT will be SEs! :thwak

Do you love any of the PT? Do you like any of the PT?

I can watch ROTS, especially the fan edit. But I find myself shying away from ever watching any of them these days.

I rarely watch AOTC. It's just so bad...

I like the fan edits I have. While it would be cool to see these in 3D, I'm not sure I want to commit that much time. I'd probably buy them if they released them on 3D BD, though. :lol

It funny I only really like bits and parts of each of the three. Not sure I could sit though all 3 in 3d. I remember at 4 they played all 6 and man that was a long day. I had the day off so I went and also had a vendor badge so i could get in a look around before the crowds. I spend more time looking than watching the movies, but I did try to time it to see the parts on PT I wanted to see.

Back