Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about the Rancho book. That's all I'm planning on buying at this point.
There's a chance we'll be in the book! :panic:

Now there's a blast from the past for me. I used to go down there a couple times a month in my early days of collecting. Heck, before they even moved to the warehouse they're in now. I'd buy things I just couldn't find otherwise and certainly got some good deals on some obscure stuff. I watched it change as fads changed. From sports cards to beanie babies to Hot Wheels to Star Wars toys etc. I haven't been there in a decade. Wonder how it's grown and changed.
I didn't even know they moved... I used to love that show...

Tag is still there, he's my roomie. :)
And Eli, too?

Last edited:
53 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

CVI20.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

I want to go to ocean
Go to Huntington Beach , but be careful even though they look 18 I would bet they aren't.

I don't want to go to the ocean.

I want to go to Frank & Sons!

You would either have to go Wed or Sat

Now there's a blast from the past for me. I used to go down there a couple times a month in my early days of collecting. Heck, before they even moved to the warehouse they're in now. I'd buy things I just couldn't find otherwise and certainly got some good deals on some obscure stuff. I watched it change as fads changed. From sports cards to beanie babies to Hot Wheels to Star Wars toys etc. I haven't been there in a decade. Wonder how it's grown and changed.

Last time I was there, years ago it was a lot of different random toys with a lil good stuff mixed in. Most seemed way overpriced.

I know F&S hours and days. I've been there enough!

You're right about the pricing in general, but there are also deals to be found.

An oh yeah I am not staying at Hampton Inn I upgraded, I am at the Hilton now:)

I do still need to figure out if I want a room for Wed night.

Updated the original post to the best of my ability… :D

Official Sideshow Freaks Attendance List:

1. furystorm
2. Darth Waller
3. Flosi
4. Flosi's brother
5. Avfin
6. galactiboy

7. jimjimmyjones85
8. MadCow
9. devilof76
10. themlgcjay