Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** you Ken bends over for it! :lol

But yeah, you're right and I didn't consider that. I came in for Friday only. Then I came in you. ;)

You gave Ken money for something he doesn't even have? "You are brave."

Although, I think Pete's been tipping the bottle a bit too much maybe. :lol

Just made a post and accidentally swiped it clean. :lol

I'm not after anything. Unless something Artoo strikes my fancy. I considered another tattoo, but since I just got one three months ago, I guess it's really too soon, plus M is over the tattoo thing. I really like the one art print that has the Sand Troopers with the Jawas' Crawler coming over the ridge. I feel it is almost more Trevas than Trevas this time around. But I don't really need one more print sitting in a tube for who knows how long...

Personally, I will be collecting memories with my friends. :D

What is everyone planning on buying this year? Anybody have anything special planned in the way of purchases?
Waiting to hear more exclusives. Nothing on my radar yet, other than possibly a few art prints...

Just made a post and accidentally swiped it clean. :lol

I'm not after anything. Unless something Artoo strikes my fancy. I considered another tattoo, but since I just got one three months ago, I guess it's really too soon, plus M is over the tattoo thing. I really like the one art print that has the Sand Troopers with the Jawas' Crawler coming over the ridge. I feel it is almost more Trevas than Trevas this time around. But I don't really need one more print sitting in a tube for who knows how long...

Personally, I will be collecting memories with my friends. :D
You can't scalp memories! :monkey3
I agree about the prints sitting in tubes. So many of mine are still being held captive that way. I might re-think this poor strategy...

I plan on collecting sexy ewok numbers:lol
Most ewoks were male. Just sayin. :monkey1

I don't like chubby or hairy dudes. So I'm more inclined to go for numbers from the fairer Luke cosplayers, particularly of the farm boy ilk.

But I think I know what he means by sexy ewok, that refers to a very specific female cosplayer, not necessarily looking like an Ewok.

You can't scalp memories! :monkey3
I agree about the prints sitting in tubes. So many of mine are still being held captive that way. I might re-think this poor strategy...

I really do need to go through all my collected stuff and sell or give it away. I've got so much that goes to no use whatsoever. The prints are particularly depressing, because they are beautiful and I wouldn't have bought them if they weren't. I mean, I still have the awesome McHaley trio of canvases I won at CVI, just tucked away, in the queue. With everything else. Gotta prioritize this seriously.

So what I would say, is that while I really appreciate that the Art Show is part of Celebration, I just don't need, or can't even deal with anything else on my plate. Off the top of my head, things I still have tucked away that need to be framed...

Hand colored original Grendel spread by Matt Wagner
Russell Walks CV signed by both Hamill and Fisher
Perillo set - I'm sure I'll sell (sorry Waller)
YoNoSe Artoo - a must frame
Bamboota Artoo - a must frame

See, I'm sitting here, and can't even think of all the stuff I have. :dunno

I really do need to go through all my collected stuff and sell or give it away. I've got so much that goes to no use whatsoever. The prints are particularly depressing, because they are beautiful and I wouldn't have bought them if they weren't. I mean, I still have the awesome McHaley trio of canvases I won at CVI, just tucked away, in the queue. With everything else. Gotta prioritize this seriously.

So what I would say, is that while I really appreciate that the Art Show is part of Celebration, I just don't need, or can't even deal with anything else on my plate. Off the top of my head, things I still have tucked away that need to be framed...

Hand colored original Grendel spread by Matt Wagner
Russell Walks CV signed by both Hamill and Fisher
Perillo set - I'm sure I'll sell (sorry Waller)
YoNoSe Artoo - a must frame
Bamboota Artoo - a must frame

See, I'm sitting here, and can't even think of all the stuff I have. :dunno
If you know where all of those prints are, you're one step ahead of me! I have tubes all over the ****ing house! :lol
I do plan on framing a bunch of stuff to hang upstairs, and hanging tons of posters in the basement (not framed, cuz I have too many). One of my many future projects...

Back