Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zip, zero, stingy with dinero. :rotfl
You're stingy with everything!

:1-1:

Thanks. I think they are just given out at the MintInBox table.

Likely one each day.

I was hoping to avoid having to stress over getting something day after day.
Not necessarily. In Germany, they had a schedule. Every 2 hours they would have a different one, but limited to like 50 each time. So you could get all 4 in one day, or if you missed one, you'd have a shot on another day, but at a different time... I had no problem getting all 4. I think I had them all by the 2nd day.

You're stingy with everything!

Not necessarily. In Germany, they had a schedule. Every 2 hours they would have a different one, but limited to like 50 each time. So you could get all 4 in one day, or if you missed one, you'd have a shot on another day, but at a different time... I had no problem getting all 4. I think I had them all by the 2nd day.

Hope it's like that.

At C6 it was not like that and I only got Boba.

I would like to complete at least one patch set, if they look good. I think I completed 3 different sets at CVI, but it took a LOT of time and effort. I likely won't do that again.

I really wanted to complete the one with Darth Maul, but I never could :(

50 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

CVI21.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

There's always like 10 super secret giveaways and sales items that I miss out on at Celebration because I just don't have the time/energy to spend every waking minute figuring out what the heck is going on.... and people make like a handful of things so if you're not there at the exact right moment you're screwed.

I scored a patch that way last time, wasn't looking to get a patch, but just in the right place at the right time. I'm not gonna sweat hunting down giveaways at specific times; the stuff just ends up sitting in a box anyway.

Yeah I'm done. I may want one or two things but I am done overall.

Like Thursday, screw hitting the tables for exclusives ! We need to be at opening ceremomonies !

There's always like 10 super secret giveaways and sales items that I miss out on at Celebration because I just don't have the time/energy to spend every waking minute figuring out what the heck is going on.... and people make like a handful of things so if you're not there at the exact right moment you're screwed.
You got that right! :(

We need to be at opening ceremomonies !
You got that right! Well, other than the spelling...

Back