Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not really. i don't care about you. :pfft:
Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan

Oh schnapps!!! :lol
Kenbenobi :thwak Furystorm

Enjoy your snack packs with your radio show friends, Kenben. We're going on an adventure!
Snack packs? Radio show friends? Am I missing something?

Saturday, April 18th - Anaheim Convention Center

New Allies and New Villains in Star Wars Rebels Season Two (11:00 AM - Noon)
Get a sneak peek at the second season of Disney XD's animated hit series Star Wars Rebels, which continues the epic adventures of the crew of the Ghost and further reveals the early days of the rebellion against the Empire. Dave Filoni (Executive Producer, Supervising Director), Freddie Prinze, Jr. (Kanab) Vanessa Marshall (Hera), Tiya Sircar (Sabine), Steve Blum (Zeb), Taylor Gray (Ezra) and other special guest will discuss the startling story developments revealed at the end of season one and offer some can't-miss exclusive previews of what's to come in season two!

Star Wars Rebels Season Two Global Premiere Screening (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
Witness the global premiere of Star Wars Rebels season two, which launches a whole new set of adventures for the Ghost crew and hints at the challenges to come under the shadow of their new adversary, Darth Vader. Attendees will be the first to see the two-part season prem
Is there a schedule posted somewhere? I don't see any of this on starwarscelebration.com
I know Filoni had mentioned the 5pm screening in an interview, but I never saw any detail like this...

Exactly. There was a time when it was a fun show to go to. I used to go before they even moved to their current warehouse (and they've been there for well over a decade now.) The show went from sports cards and comics to beanie babies to toys to some new fad to another new fad etc etc. I haven't been in many, many years.

It used to be a cool place to find deals on old vintage toys from flea market type dealers. But it quickly devolved into "dealers" walking in with Target and Toys 'R' Us bags full of Hasbro figures and Hot Wheels they'd bought at full retail that week so they could scalp them for double. Lame-o! There were some 12" customs booth down there for a while, including some guys on these boards (not sure if those guys still go). They used to have a little mini-customizer show every year down there with contests etc.

Here's the link... looks like they've got a bunch of UFC type dudes showing up to sign autographs this month.

Frank And Sons Show- Home

28 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim
That's only 4 weeks, freaks!!!

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

null_zps021c19c9.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

26 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

****ed up and lost a dear friend today. I'm so sorry to any of you that I might have ever offended with my joking around, or reaching for a laugh. So many of you have become a part of my daily life, and I love many of you like family...

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

You can take me off the list. I am not going to be at Celebration. It was fun while it lasted, thanks guys.

What the **** happened in here?

wut?

What just happened?

UT has ebola.

What the hell is going on?!?!?!?!?!?! Whatever broke, we need to fix it!!! Celebration will not be Celebration without you!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Celebration uncancelled. I was just being a ****** and a-hole. I'm sorry guys.

furystorm can you please respond to my text?

Back