Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get any R2 stuff they automatically go to you! :rock

You've been so generous with me buddy. I can't wait to rock my Artoo shirt at Celebration this week! :1-1:

Don't give fury anything.

He already gave me crabs! :horror

Quiet in here today, for it being the lead up to the event. I'm working tomorrow, then it's seven days of Star Wars fun! :D

What kinda Jeep? Surely not a Jeep Jeep? I rode from Rochester to Va. Beach once in the back of a a Jeep, and my ass is still sore...

And that was 1996! :rotfl

What kinda Jeep? Surely not a Jeep Jeep? I rode from Rochester to Va. Beach once in the back of a a Jeep, and my ass is still sore...

And that was 1996! :rotfl

Yup! It's a Jeep Jeep! Not the most comfy, but it's mine!

I am looking forward to some relaxing time. I will see what I see I am not stressing about any panels or anything at this point I have worked 104.5 hours in last 8 days and have another 12+ hour day. I am still debating if I come out on Wed night after an appointment vs fighting to get there Thur morning.

Could one of you going please get pics/video/info of EFX's booth and their Millennium Falcon? It would be greatly appreciated if someone gets the chance...Thanks! :pray:

Back