Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah having done these in NYCC I knew they really don't help.

Me, I said ok guys, let's get in here... and we huddled close together.

Those photographers only want to keep the line moving. You already paid, so they don't care at all.

As a Yoda collector, I failed at Celebration. I missed the Yoda Topps set, and missed buying the Yoda 3D Deco light with remote control (it will be sold at Target later, without the remote functionality.) Thanks to you guys, I got the Yoda Hodges poster, and of course I got the Yoda tot. But I still feel like I failed getting many things I wanted...

Ebay is failing me thus far. The Topps cards are too expensive, and nobody is selling the Yoda light (which didn't sell out--I just forgot to go back and buy one).

Damn, Shalamar... that is awesome!!! Really cool photo and a very impressive Vader!

We paid extra to have the dog... :wink1: Seriously though, I didn't realize what was in the shot. I took my lanyards off for the photo, yet they still are in the picture. Do you see them? I didn't think my legs would be in the shot either. Not sure why they shot so wide, even if they wanted the stupid dog. I will probably crop it and re-print it as a close-up pic. May even remove the dog...

That is odd... the shots I saw from others were really just wide enough to get everyone on. Seeing not only the dog, but Carrie's bare feet is kind of odd :lol But I imagine if the resolution of the image is high enough you could crop it and get a better looking image.

Those photographers only want to keep the line moving. You already paid, so they don't care at all.

Yeah, we went in with a plan and it seemed to work out well... I really enjoyed the two photo ops. I think next time I'll do more.

Not to mention that this company is completely illiterate when it comes to technical information.

The top comment asked for a Photoshopped version of Luke with the Sith lightning
EjY3rPJ.jpg

Someone took it a step further:
dZZ0rGr.jpg

I love reddit.

I grabbed a Lando tot off eBay for $20.50 shipped. Not too bad.

Damn That is good !

I am trying to find the Hammerhead and TIE Pilot Pin and not having a lot of success.

Yeah, we went in with a plan and it seemed to work out well... I really enjoyed the two photo ops. I think next time I'll do more.

Yeah man ! I would have loved to do more if anyone were up for it ! I am saddest that I missed doing one with Carrie Fisher.

As a Yoda collector, I failed at Celebration. I missed the Yoda Topps set, and missed buying the Yoda 3D Deco light with remote control (it will be sold at Target later, without the remote functionality.) Thanks to you guys, I got the Yoda Hodges poster, and of course I got the Yoda tot. But I still feel like I failed getting many things I wanted...

Ebay is failing me thus far. The Topps cards are too expensive, and nobody is selling the Yoda light (which didn't sell out--I just forgot to go back and buy one).
Lmao thank some random guy on his cell phone for your hodges print haha! I randomly stopped him and asked to grab one if he didn't like it that i would take it. He said it wasnt his kinda art!

If anyone bought food from any of the food trucks check you CC bills. I just was looking at mine and one of my lunches was charged $31 when it should have been around $10

Anyone have a Star Tot Bossk they'd be willing to part with? It's the only one I wanted, really.

As for pins, Let me see what I have as extras when I get home... I only really wanted the Bounty Hunters..

Anyone have a Star Tot Bossk they'd be willing to part with? It's the only one I wanted, really.

As for pins, Let me see what I have as extras when I get home... I only really wanted the Bounty Hunters..

Sorry Mark, I didn't get many at all. But if I had a Bossk it would be yours.

Back