Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats... that's a great photo! I was surprised by how cool it was to do the photo op, honestly better than a signature.

Although I did also get Hamill's autograph :lol

I became 'Internet Famous' today. Sort of.

This pic has been making the rounds, and even as a Meme.

P-KFF-ZSB-5YY.JPG

Yes. That is me, as Vader!

Saw and chatted with Ken at the Celebration Store sale tonight. I mostly just bought the things my kids wanted and helped a few people who asked me. People went nuts for those pins. Seriously, the pegs were bare in seconds! People loved that plush Max Rebo too. Saw tons of people getting him.
I shoulda found you in line and had you get me a few things! By the time I got in line, it was so ****ing long! I waited 45 minutes, and barely moved at all. I put down my stuff, wiped my hands, said "I'm out!" and left... I didn't buy anything in the store til Sunday. By then, all that was left which I wanted was the crumb ****. Yes, I said ****. Missed out on many kewl items I wanted, but at least I saved money... I really didn't spend much at this Celebration. $80 on Funko, $43 on Lego, $43 on the Crumb ****, and one overpriced photo which I wish was better... Oh, and I spent $100 on two parties which kinda sucked... I probably won't do that again...

I've been waiting in line since 7PM and there's about 500 at least in front of me. By 10:30 there's was 1800 people lined up.
Yep, exactly what I mean. I had no intention of going through that. I'm hoping they created extras of stuff for online selling. It's quite possible, for select items. But if I missed out, so be it. I got the Thinkgeek pin on its way, and a friend is selling me his extra programme. That will have to be enough "Celebration Labeled" items for me...

My crumb clock is defective
Did you always have a defective ****?

The hair is missing and eyes/tail move very slowly or not at all
That sucks. I haven't checked my **** yet...

I became 'Internet Famous' today. Sort of.

This pic has been making the rounds, and even as a Meme.

Yes. That is me, as Vader!
Awesome pic, Shalamar! You shoulda worn a nametag or something, to prove it was you...

Great photo
Email sent about crumb
Love being home
Miss my freaks
Was great to see you, but I'm kinda glad to be home too...

Last edited:
You got the dog in your photo Ken! :D

Great one Shally!

Did you say home, Rick? :horror
We paid extra to have the dog... :wink1: Seriously though, I didn't realize what was in the shot. I took my lanyards off for the photo, yet they still are in the picture. Do you see them? I didn't think my legs would be in the shot either. Not sure why they shot so wide, even if they wanted the stupid dog. I will probably crop it and re-print it as a close-up pic. May even remove the dog...

Back