Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Not update your Freaks thread/blog for one. :lol

This is true. :lol

Have a lot more fun, and not bump into very smelly people over and over again. Man, some of the smells last Sunday at SDCC were the worst I've ever experienced. Do these people not bathe for the entire con, or what?

I'd have fun that's for sure. The smells by Sunday are always fun. I don't think some of them shower at all. :lol

That Hilton is looking better and better. They have a food court.

hh_foodcourt_5_675x359_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg

That's at the hotel. Not sure what the actual convention center has.

Not much. It's more like SDCC where they have Starbucks and small concession areas. But nothing big, or name brand, to my recollection.

I never ate at the one in Orlando since it was crowded as ****. I usually grabbed something nearby and went back to the room to eat and have a beer.

On a side bar, I'm glad to have already scoped out my private bathroom in the convention center. It's always troublesome finding a nice place to be comfortable and do what you gotta do. For a long time, it was the mezzanine at SDCC where the younglings play their card tournament games. But now that is overrun as well. Not as dirty as downstairs with puddles of urine and other questionable things on the floor. But it's getting more and more busy...

On a side bar, I'm glad to have already scoped out my private bathroom in the convention center. It's always troublesome finding a nice place to be comfortable and do what you gotta do. For a long time, it was the mezzanine at SDCC where the younglings play their card tournament games. But now that is overrun as well. Not as dirty as downstairs with puddles of urine and other questionable things on the floor. But it's getting more and more busy...

:lol:rotfl:lol

You wack off during conventions too??? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm whacking off right now! :horror

But no, I was referring to numero dos.

Man, this thread is going downhill quickly.

Just realize wherever you stay, I'm getting the presidential suite at regular room rate just to piss you all off.

:yess:

I'm whacking off right now! :horror

But no, I was referring to numero dos.

Just call me spanky, of the mornin baby....

:lol

Just realize wherever you stay, I'm getting the presidential suite at regular room rate just to piss you all off.

:mad::mad:

:lol

Well.

I'm just going to have to come to your presidential suite and give you a right good raping then! :mad:

Downhill, foot on the accelerator! :panic:

I'm scared. Somebody hold me (not fury).

I told my wife about it and she didn't say no (so far) so that's a good sign. I mentioned that maybe we could make it a family trip but she didn't say either way of she wanted to or not. So my rooming situation is still up in the air. How far in advance do you guys reserve the rooms?

Last time I booked my hotel 4-5 months out.

Back