Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

:lol:lol:lol

I wonder what his reaction will be when he walks into the con!
That will be a cool feeling as a dad, watching his reaction!

Yeah, it'll definitely be cool. It's fun to go to certain movies and other conventions and the comic book store with the kids. And this Summer was a great one for me and the boy at the movies, with IRON MAN 3, MAN OF STEEL, PACIFIC RIM and even LONE RANGER. It's awesome to watch movies like that with your kid and see them come out of the theater all excited and acting just like you did back in the day. Can't wait for the SW sequels. :yess:

I wanted to text Frau, but I refrained in case it's not supposed to be on blast...

Or if he meant they were bringing a puppy! :lol

Just checked the Hyatt, because I have a hookup there, but it's just too far, even at just one and a half of those blocks...

Yeah, it'll definitely be cool. It's fun to go to certain movies and other conventions and the comic book store with the kids. And this Summer was a great one for me and the boy at the movies, with IRON MAN 3, MAN OF STEEL, PACIFIC RIM and even LONE RANGER. It's awesome to watch movies like that with your kid and see them come out of the theater all excited and acting just like you did back in the day. Can't wait for the SW sequels. :yess:

Man, I could only imagine, especially with that line up!
Is he into comics, too? If so, does he prefer digital or paper?

Yes! The sequels will be cool! Waiting in line with the kid in anticipation, just like we all did! Ah the memories SW has given all of us.

I see my spot :sleep

So do I.

7D4AA92A-F055-4C62-B8FE-76DCFA87E914-11083-00000DCC3E646287.jpg

I'm gonna pop in my Harmy Star Wars, take a break from the horror schlock fest I've been enduring, and dream about a lot of OT representation at CVII!

Just saying that nothing has been created yet but I can't guarantee that in 625 days. :p

Yeah, have fun trying. I've been having fun trying for sixteen years. It never seems to take... :slap

I don't know why but I thought the original posting said CVII was in August instead of April. This is even better being 1 week after my birthday. :cool:

I don't know why but I thought the original posting said CVII was in August instead of April. This is even better being 1 week after my birthday. :cool:

You're not crazy. We've been assuming August 2014 based on the last two Celebrations, but the actual date was announced yesterday.

It will be back :horror

Kinda glad I'm leaning toward my own grown-up room away from you chaps.

"Let the games begin!"

You're using the wrong hole. :wave

Hey, I made it to your signature. :yess:

I remember in sex ed, in 6th grade, someone asked the instructor if you could get a girl pregnant in the butt! You know, in reality, you really can. Those swimmers are very determined! But yeah, I'm prolly still in the wrong place, huh?

Gipsy-gate 2013! :yess:

Ooooo. He's riding the elevator this time. :horror

You are so fixated on that!

Yeah, we always thought this would be August of 2014. Best guesses and all that.

You're not crazy. We've been assuming August 2014 based on the last two Celebrations, but the actual date was announced yesterday.

Beat me to it. :goodpost:

Back