Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

I blame iPhone. I didn't have the flash turned on because it blows out all color and shadows, but it doesn't do well in low-light situations like that. I'll plan on having a better camera by CVII. I like what Josh uses.

They don't make my model but have newer versions which are the same just newer. They will also have more megapixels which will give you a better picture.

Yes, Josh has an excellent camera and picture taking skills! :rock

Thanks! I bought my camera for my second year of going to comic-con and been using it ever since. I've gotten better using it but I've also asked questions to our own Rook for help.

We will have Josh there so we don't have to worry ! :clap

Lets hope it all works.

I got the news from Andrew over the weekend, but hadn't been around, I just gotta say! Super pumped for this!! :rock!!

Who is this Andrew you speak of? :lol

She doesn't know if she'll be able to go since C7 is in California. :(

You know absolutely everybody, don't you, sir? :wave :hi5: :yess: :1-1:

Gang, this is so far off. I know it'll be on top of us in a flash, but right now it just looks so far off. Tons of changes in store for my life in the next year and a half. I welcome them all, and enjoy the challenge.

This Celebration is going to be a blast! :exactly:

What do you mean by stepping up? I certainly won't be doing all those autographs next time. :lol

BTW, heads-up for anyone who can stay until the Tuesday or Wednesday after the convention...

I talked to Adam last night, and we're definitely going to organize a Star Wars Road Trips tour of all of the Death Valley locations in conjunction with Celebration VII. We're just trying to figure out the details. It's a 5 hour drive from Anaheim, so it would require folks making the trek to DV themselves. We already thought about chartering a bus, but the problem with that idea is that a bus would not be able to get to at least 2-3 of the better locations, and we'd want to hit them all.

Most likely, we'd do one of our standard 2-Day tour packages, which would require everyone meeting up at the Furnace Creek resort in DV, and we would then guide everyone from there over the 2 days. We'd also, of course, help with directions to/from Furnace Creek and setting up hotel arrangements there in Death Valley.

It's early, but the itinerary would probably go something like this:

Monday April 20, 2015
* Arrive in Death Valley
* Evening Meet-and-Greet at Furnace Creek Resort

Tuesday April 21, 2015
* DV SW Locations Guided Tour & Photoshoots - Day 1
* Star Wars Road Trips Banquet (paid for by SWRT)

Wednesday April 22, 2015
* DV SW Locations Guided Tour & Photoshoots - Day 2
* Depart Death Valley

These are the locations we will be visiting:

• Mos Eisley Overlook
  • The Road to Jabba’s Palace
  • Jawa Canyon (The Crevasse from which they stalked Artoo)
  • Bantha Canyon
  • Artoo’s Arroyo
  • Sandcrawler Station
  • Landspeeder Road
  • Artoo’s Dunes

There is cost involved, and we'll only have a limited number of spots. BUT, I believe I can work a deal for known SS Freaks, as long as we keep it in the down-low. ;)

Again, it's a ways off... but just giving you guys a special heads-up. This will almost surely happen.

You know absolutely everybody, don't you, sir? :wave :hi5: :yess: :1-1:

:lol Well, this one just happens to be one of those "small world" things. It turns out that 'Sexy Ewok Girl' from C6 is a local friend of mine here in GA named Madison, who I met a couple years back when she was working at a Gamestop. She's big with the local SW fan groups, and does a female Mandalorian at Dragon Con, other local events and such.

...I believe I can work a deal for known SS Freaks, as long as we keep it in the down-low. ;)

:panic:

I went last month at the hottest time of the year, and while I was there, I knew I could use your expertise to spot locations. Still had a fun time. Waller can attest to my frivolity at the Mos Eisley overlook...

:lol

:lol Well, this one just happens to be one of those "small world" things. It turns out that 'Sexy Ewok Girl' from C6 is a local friend of mine here in GA named Madison, who I met a couple years back when she was working at a local Gamestop.

Best. Ewok. Ever. :lecture

:lol Well, this one just happens to be one of those "small world" things. It turns out that 'Sexy Ewok Girl' from C6 is a local friend of mine here in GA named Madison, who I met a couple years back when she was working at a Gamestop. She's big with the local SW fan groups, and does a female Mandalorian at Dragon Con, other local events and such.

Wait, this is the same girl as Sexy Ewok? I'm so clueless when it comes to the ladies.

I only know I loves me some Frau Shropt! ;)

Back