Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Hey, can someone make us CVII banners?

I'm stuck on an airplane right now. Thank God for airplane WiFi! Nothing better than chattin' CVII from 35,000 feet.

I'm sure there is better stuff to be doing at 35,000 feet. Ever hear of the Mile High Club? :naughty

Post above amended.

Someone please let me know when it's socially acceptable to start drinking in preparation for CVII. Is now good? :dunno

Sure though your liver might be shot by the time CVII finally gets here.

Too late on the liver, Madcow.

Mile high club, huhn. Wonder if my two kids would wonder where mom & dad went?

Okay freaks! :D

Start confirming here that you are coming. I'll add names to the first post. Gives me a little something to do besides the countdown...

Okay freaks! :D

Start confirming here that you are coming. I'll add names to the first post. Gives me a little something to do besides the countdown...

Tentative! Based on vacation approval. :lol:(:lol:monkey2

As of this moment I'm going. I got the approval from the wife and the confirmation that we're NOT making it a family trip so it will be just me.

Tentative! Based on vacation approval. :lol:(:lol:monkey2

Mines pending way more than that, but Celebrations are very dear to me. I'm buying a ticket on the 7th, and I do believe they are non-refundable...

Mines pending way more than that, but Celebrations are very dear to me. I'm buying a ticket on the 7th, and I do believe they are non-refundable...

Oh I'm buying the ticket, and gibby and I are already planning the hotel and stuff. So in the end if i dont end up going I'll just lose the ticket money. Definitely won't buy plane tickets until I know for sure, which will be November 2014. :lol:lol

Wait! No Tag? At first you were staying with college friends, but now it's your alter ego gibby. Is Tag not coming?

Wait! No Tag? At first you were staying with college friends, but now it's your alter ego gibby. Is Tag not coming?

I'll be with my college friends a few days before the con. Then during con with gibby. We'll probably get a suite so Tag can be our third amigo. No idea though, didn't really plan too much yet! LOL

And gibby is NOT my alter ego, contrary to people's belief. You've seen him move around so much the past few days. :lol
We can't possibly be in two places at once!!!

Back