Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

fury has been wanting you hear you say that to him for the longest time (about the screwing part). :wink1::lecture

tumblr_ma5hezW0NY1qm6x5y.gif

Watch out! He may ask to borrow your screwdriver now. :panic:

Untitled410.jpg

Holy crap, the Hilton is right next to where the entry doors are to the convention center. That's the place to stay! :lecture

I told you this days ago! :lol

Yeah, it's right there. I'm surprised there are no crossovers, but the weather really is a lot nicer in SoCal than in Orlando, so they are really unwarranted. The other hotel is about the same distance, just on the other side of that entryway street, which I believe ends right there at the front doors to the convention center.

The Marriott is about the same distance, you just have to cross the street. Either one would be a good choice. Looks like we have our Rosen and Peabody choices again. :lol

I make no choices, I just follow my fellow freaks. If I were voting though, I would say the Hilton because I just had a very fine time at one during DroidCon. So I'm biased. But it is closest.

The Anaheim Hilton gets my vote, too. It looks damn classy.

pricing announced.

In order to make my decision on even attempting to get a Knight badge, I would like to know if anybody else is going to even try.

Sound off if you're going for VIP on Wednesday. ;)

I've been to all of the US Celebrations but the first. I am ready to go!

Wish it was back in the Midwest instead of flipping from coast to coast for the past several.

Oh well, did Disney World the time before last....can't afford Disney Land this time.

Untitled410.jpg

Holy crap, the Hilton is right next to where the entry doors are to the convention center. That's the place to stay! :lecture

The Marriott is about the same distance, you just have to cross the street. Either one would be a good choice. Looks like we have our Rosen and Peabody choices again. :lol

Quick someone book it and plot out a section of the floor for me to sleep on. :D

I'm going with the regular ticket.

Back