Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Per TheForce.net:

Say goodbye to the roman numerals. Lucasfilm has advised us that future Celebrations will be designated with the event's year and location instead of a numerical identifier. For example, the recently-announced seventh U.S. Celebration should be called "Star Wars Celebration 2015" or "Star Wars Celebration Anaheim."

hey guys should I be ready to order my tickets on release or can I chance waiting until October when I get my bonus? Funds will be much easier on me then.

hey guys should I be ready to order my tickets on release or can I chance waiting until October when I get my bonus? Funds will be much easier on me then.

You can definitely wait until October.

I am going to ask for tickets for my bday

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Per TheForce.net:

Lame. They better not **** with the rest of the Celebration formula or I'll burn that place down. I want the full experience!!! :mad:

My hope is they're just getting rid of the numbering so they can have them more often and maybe alternate between the US and other countries.

I cant wait to order my tickets and meet up with everyone, this will be my first Celebration. I plan on getting a tattoo while there also woohoo. I just wish the convention was sooner.

I'm going Friday and Saturday. and did you just call me Tattoo? lol

I cant wait to order my tickets and meet up with everyone, this will be my first Celebration. I plan on getting a tattoo while there also woohoo. I just wish the convention was sooner.

Glad you're coming, Jen! fury got a tattoo last time, so feel free to ask him any questions about that. :D

Back