Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Pfft. Just get a Staff or Volunteer badge somehow. You can play your cards right and get those same benefits you mentioned at ZERO additional costs. Trust me. :lecture

are you volunteering to hook me up with one? :panic:

Pfft. Just get a Staff or Volunteer badge somehow. You can play your cards right and get those same benefits you mentioned at ZERO additional costs. Trust me. :lecture

updated - we now have 2 full suites.
hope they allow us to book these. i think they're reserved for vendors and such.

if all else fails, we can crash in swabie's free suite. :lol

Not a guarantee. I don't have the connections. Besides, those won't get you fast pass autographs or entrance into the panels. They'll get you in early.

updated - we now have 2 full suites.
hope they allow us to book these. i think they're reserved for vendors and such.

if all else fails, we can crash in swabie's free suite. :lol

Screw the vendors ! We ARE THE FREAKS !

Okay. :(

I bought my tickets. Hoping to utilize the kind offer made by UT, even though he made me quote Lando in a text. "This deal is getting worse all the time." I'd just like to bypass those insane lines for the main stage. Although, speaking to that, the Arena at this new location, even set up with a huge stage on one side, seats far more attendees than the theater at OCCC.

Sorry for going off the rails, but I really did want to score a Knight badge just once. It didn't mean that I wouldn't hang out in line with all of my buddies. Just that I wanted front section seating to the events. All the rest is really extraneous to me, and I was clearly willing to pay for the convenience of that no waiting for events part.

Oddly, Sunday at the Hilton has already been booked solid.* I would have thought Saturday would have gone first. Glad I booked that right away.

And yeah, since I'm bringing the "ball & chain," be sure not to count on me for the suite idea gibby. Thanks...

:r2d2line

*Edit: Sunday is back to being available. But I'm interested to see how long the Hilton takes to book solid. Every forum I'm on is talking about that as the hub...

Again, Celebration has never sold out during the presale. Don't worry if you want to go. They'll almost assuredly be available all the way up to the cut off date for mailing, of March 2015. Even then, you should be able to get them at the door.

Thanks for the info, furystorm. :duff

I managed to get online right now to check tickets and so far I'm okay, I can get my tickets later (But not too late!). :yess:

Someone on scum scored a Knight badge at about a quarter past the hour. I figured that might happen as they dropped out of people's carts. I debated staying in, making the dogs wait for their walk, but decided not too.

Also, and this one chaps my butt, there was a limit of 10 on Knight badges! :mad:

Someone on scum scored a Knight badge at about a quarter past the hour. I figured that might happen as they dropped out of people's carts. I debated staying in, making the dogs wait for their walk, but decided not too.

Also, and this one chaps my butt, there was a limit of 10 on Knight badges! :mad:

That'll make the scalpers happy. :/

Called onpeak (located in chicago!), and they directed me to a mgr. Checking on reserving a suite with 2 adjoining rooms.
I think the max will be 6-8 people in this setup, but I'll report back when I hear something.

Oh, and are there enough people interested where we would want 2 setups like this?
I have the following so far...

gibby
UTtoyfan
Tag
Waller
stormy
Avfin
jjj

anyone else???
madcow

Pretty sure GB would be too... We were just talking about it in the cantina.

Yep, thanks for including me guys :duff Definitely down for shacking up :rock

I saw that in the drop down but didn't believe it. Is it confirmed someone got 10? Wasn't it only 2 per payer last year?

Also, they didn't ask for names this year. Odd to say the least.

bought my tickets and a t shirt. it was weird, never bought star wars celebration tickets but after i bought tickets it made an account with Something called showclix. hate having unnecessary accounts.

Yeah, I got that as well... I assume it's just the ticket company. But I'd have preferred to opt out of that versus just getting signed up :lol

exactly,and not to mention you can NEVER delete your account lol.

I kinda wish the hotels were related to the ones in Vegas. Then I could get free rooms. :lol :lol
But I guess kids shouldn't see Vegas type things in Anaheim. :lol

ah hopefully im not F&*%$#* i wasnt able to print out any info right after ordering as i was using my laptop. and on the page which is no longer active it had a QR Code. i still having my order number luckily since thats now tied to that account.

just an fyi for next time - use the print button and save it to pdf on your computer

Back