Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you give away the shelves to Spudtrooper , feel free to send the figures to me.

Just let me know when you are ready to send - I'll PM you the address!

I will keep that in mind. :)

Here are a few more pics of some of my shelves....
2016-01-06 18.42.05.jpg
2016-01-06 18.41.07.jpg
2016-01-06 18.39.35.jpg

Beautiful.

If I may ask - how many figures do you currently have on display?

Thanks. Around 80, with about 20 WIP customs. I also have around 20 Jedi/Clones that are in another room.
2016-01-06 19.03.41.jpg
2016-01-06 19.04.23.jpg

I am strictly a Star Wars OT collector now. That's the only reason I have so many. There is no way I can afford other licenses or Ep7 too. This is not a cheap hobby.

Thanks. Around 80, with about 20 WIP customs. I also have around 20 Jedi/Clones that are in another room.

I am strictly a Star Wars OT collector now. That's the only reason I have so many. There is no way I can afford other licenses or Ep7 too. This is not a cheap hobby.

Great that I'm not the only one with the "WIP" department rivaling the "finished" department.:lol

View attachment 235215
View attachment 235216

I just ****ed my pants. Love the cantina and jabba figs!

Thanks Steven, Jason. :)

I was fortunate enough to snag another HT Vader helmet from Toy Anxiety last night. As I did with my ANH kitbash, I wanted to use the HT helmet for my ESB Vader kitbash.

2016-01-11 15.28.29.jpg
2016-01-11 15.29.14.jpg

Once the 2nd helmet arrives, I will get a shot of the two together. I still need to tweak both the bodies.

I'm by no means a Vader appearance expert, but does his helmet really ever change in shape between movies? I know some of the details change but as far as the shape is concerned and how the dome sits? I've heard of people studying the differences in depth.

Educate me Chris. ;)

I'm by no means a Vader appearance expert, but does his helmet really ever change in shape between movies? I know some of the details change but as far as the shape is concerned and how the dome sits? I've heard of people studying the differences in depth.

Educate me Chris. ;)

I am no Vader expert either. I know there are differences in the helmets. I just really like the looks of the Hot Toys helmet versus the SSC ESB Vader helmet.

Im sure to some this version is flawed, but I think its a huge improvement.

I am no Vader expert either. I know there are differences in the helmets. I just really like the looks of the Hot Toys helmet versus the SSC ESB Vader helmet.

Im sure to some this version is flawed, but I think its a huge improvement.

I'd agree. Go post it in one of the Vader figure threads and let the trolls rain down upon you. hahaha

Back