Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so awesome again !!! You have achieved true mastery ... How many hours have you spent on your customs so far ??? When have you started?

Thanks Steven. :)

This is so awesome again !!! You have achieved true mastery ... How many hours have you spent on your customs so far ??? When have you started?

Well thanks mate. I cant take all the credit, most of the custom stuff I get from Duane. Without his talent, a lof of this would not be possible. I just add my "touch" to his amazing creations.

I started doing customs in 2009. Mark "Dorgmal Snow" was the guy who initially inspired me to begin all this. I cant thank him enough. Cheers mate. :)

I have no idea on how many hours, hundreds. I have slowed down the past year due to outside influences, but hope to start strong in 2016.

Great works as usual Chakaman! I'm doing some mods on my vader too, thanks for sharing. You are always a source of inspiration! :clap

Its the first day of 2016. With that, I thought it would be fun to set some customizing goals for 2016 today.

I would like to finish..

Tarkin
Biggs
Red Leader
2 Hoth Rebel Troopers
Snowtrooper Commander
Jawa #2
Gonk
Klaatu
Wooof
Blue Nikto
2 Saurins from ANH cantina
Prune Face
Skiff master Weequay
Nabrun Leids
Nein Nunb
Admiral Ackbar
Djas Puhr
Ellors Madak
Barada

Most of these are close to being finished, some not so much. I pretty much have all the stuff I need to get them done with the exception of Ackbar(COUGH!!).

Its going to be fun to see what I actually finish this year. :)

Aggressive list - Good Luck!

Looking forward to seeing you get it done.

I like the idea of putting a list like this together for myself... but I tend to get distracted too easily to put a "finish" date on any given project. :)

-
Dennis

Thanks Dennis. It should be interesting.

So, I am trying to make use of my old Sideshow Luke outfit and the new HT extra accessories.

Blastshield Luke work in progress....

2016-01-01 13.07.15.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-01-01 13.06.39.jpg
    2016-01-01 13.06.39.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
I won't be posing these next to each other in my display, but here is a quick comparison.

I may redo the wraps to make them tighter around the ankles.

2016-01-01 13.46.42.jpgo

Thanks Tyler. I am going to tweak him some more.

I also worked on my Hoth trooper. Added the grenades, rank badge and did the holster. I still need to fashion a proper wrist communicator. He is still very much a work in progress.

2016-01-01 15.50.19.jpg
2016-01-01 15.50.42.jpg
2016-01-01 15.49.45.jpg

Great work chris.............and you always seem to pick the best sculpts for your bashes.

oh..........I didnt see "skiff" on that list.........:stick.................:wink1:

Great work chris.............and you always seem to pick the best sculpts for your bashes.

oh..........I didnt see "skiff" on that list.........:stick.................:wink1:

Thanks Barry. Good to hear from you.

You are right, no Skiff. Someday. I have been saying that for years through haven't I?? :)

He's looking really good.

Thanks man.

Back