Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a closer look at the warpaint Conan. Regular one doesn't look very appealing, headsculpt- and paint-wise. Could just be the god-awful lighting in that shot, though.

Need a closer look at the warpaint Conan. Regular one doesn't look very appealing, headsculpt- and paint-wise. Could just be the god-awful lighting in that shot, though.

Yeah, regular version headsculpt looks a little disappointing. At least the body is absolutely killer.

Paint looks good on Ragnar, so I am sure it is a lighting issue. Curious to see the pose-ability on these. They do look very good regarding Arnie's musculature, however.

Chronicle has the cgi files for young Arnold so hard to believe they could screw it up. It was, however, pointed out by Pop Culture Shock, who was sharing those files, that the files were distorted somehow. They had to redo the heads on their Conan statues. Chronicle also did a new sculpt for their non battle damaged bust instead of using what they had for the BD bust. I really need these to be right.

Looks like those are not seamless bodies, which is fine by me.
Arnold's HS looks a bit odd, but it's a crap pic, so I'll wait for better pics to surface.

So far, camo-Conan and Ragnar are insta-buys for me.

13709830_1067654713316128_6418394623536202397_n.jpg

I think you'll see a run on the market for camo Conan. Reg Conan may sit given its competition.

As much as I like the Camo one, I'm going traditional. The articulated body is a great bonus too. The articulation on these two will be severely limited though.

Still need a closer look at the regular without that light washing out his facial features.

If the warpaint face looks good, then the regular must as well. Same sculpt. I will admit that the camo paint can hide little issues though. Very psyched for this.

Both versions are instant buys for me. Now to sell my KP versions so I actually have some money to buy these...

Back