Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People should not be wasting time having fun at the show. They should be posting pictures. We need more pictures.

Hahahaha exactly my thoughts. Selfish jerks 😜
More photos of Conan!

Personally I don't have space for a Thulsa Doom, as epic as that would be. But damn do I want the decapetated head to go with Conan!

Besides the ho-hum expression, my other gripe is the fur thing around his waist. Looks like it is too thick or riding high or something. Maybe it just needs futzing.

Besides the ho-hum expression, my other gripe is the fur thing around his waist. Looks like it is too thick or riding high or something. Maybe it just needs futzing.

Again, expression & clothing not final. This is the challenge of getting bleeding edge previews ready in time for big shows. Show a poster that just shows a stock image of Conan or actually having a tangible, WIP in hand.

No worries on the expression guys. These were pushed through for reveal this week. Articulation will be developed soon and the expressions will change at least on the regular version.

Also... The Thulsa head is not an exclusive... But it will not come with Conan either ;)

More info soon and if you come by the booth look for the tall bald guy with a beard and let me know who you are on the boards!

More info soon!!!

HEY! That's what I like to hear!
Just give me that pissed-off, determined "I am coming to destroy you" stare Arnie is known for and I'll be happy as a clam-- assuming they are really as happy as people say.

I am pretty sure I would buy every Arnie Conan that they would produce, as I have always loved that character design. Here's hoping that a Battle of the Mounds version is next in line, though :)

Really looking forward to this. Man, almost wish they keep the current head sculpt for the non-warpaint version - or just for the base body version. Exactly the expression I'm looking for. Any ideas on pricing for the body?

SDCC-2016-Chronicle-Collectibles-022.jpg

SDCC-2016-Chronicle-Collectibles-023.jpg

SDCC-2016-Chronicle-Collectibles-025.jpg

SDCC-2016-Chronicle-Collectibles-026.jpg

Let's not be too critical. I think it's a nice piece and it will be better when he gets a bit more life in his face. In the grand scale we've seen much worse initial prototypes. Plus the makers are chiming in and accepting polite, fair criticism. So it could be a lot worse.

Back