Clone Trooper Poll on SS Site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're going specific I want Cody. If its just generic clones I want a 501st.

I went with blue... the 501st looked the most put together to me. But all are cool schemes.

Although I'm really gonna try and limit myself to just buying a plain white one. I don't need a bunch of clone armor variants... nor should I really spend the money on them. But I wouldn't mind a few commanders for variety... especially since they are significantly different.

SSC Newsletter said:
And you can bet that at least one of them is currently in the works to be featured as one of our first Clone Trooper 12-inch figures!

Any one wanna take a shot at which one of these is actually in the works? I voted Orange but as easily foreseen Vader's Fist (Blue 501) is winning...

I voted Shock trooper, it would go well with Sidious :emperor

Purple (187th Legion)
TSCmacebattalionclonels.jpg

Gray (9th Assault Corps)
swevol_CT-ST2clonecorblaster.jpg

Couldn't find the Tan ones....

I voted shock trooper. The 501 is cool but the paint is not as cool. I have a feeling though the 501st will win. I won't dare give my opinion why. :rotfl

Because it has Vader in the title and a direct Vader Relation and fanboys go over the moon for anything Vader? :lol

Back