Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

One thing I'd like to see them do is make the cobra's head that is on his hood flare just a bit more. Looks a little too round to me.

yeah... there's no way his eyes turn out that good with the production. :(

I'm gonna guess he'll go up for order during the con, as there was no PPO information on his preview.

SE2.jpg

ssccc.jpg

I can't even imagine how incredible this line will be once we're 8-10 figures in. :horror The first two are absolutely off the charts!

This line makes me feel like its the 80's again and I am running into the Kmart looking for the Joe isle. Snake Eye's is great and CC looks to be in the same ballpark with him now bring on Duke and Major Bludd.

This line makes me feel like its the 80's again and I am running into the Kmart looking for the Joe isle. Snake Eye's is great and CC looks to be in the same ballpark with him now bring on Duke and Major Bludd.

I'd rather have Firefly with his backpack full of hardware. :rock

That jacket sucks, hopefully he looks classic with it off, otherwise no way I am buying it. They are already straying a bit too far from the classic original versions for me.

I want that coat... in my size. I also want Hasbro to make a 4" version of this design.

Needless to say, consider it bought. I'll be replacing the boots with something by Newline, though.

Back