Cool Ghost Rider Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p!tu said:
Awesome!!! Thanks!!! thats like the Ultimate compliment!!! You wont regret it he is very awesome!!! Enjoy!! your new GR!!! was it the exclusive or the normal one?

I got the normal one, I was happy to find one at all that wasn't outrageously priced.

I look forward to receiving it, I have to figure a way to rig up some light to light up his head.

This are pics that i just took at 3:22am before going to bed! Thought i share them with you guys!

P4140072copy.jpg

P4140073copy.jpg

:rock:rock:rock Awesome pics pitu!!!!

Since Ghost Rider has been brought up. I know it's close to 5th scale, but, would this maquette fit in / look ok with my p.f.'s?

Since Ghost Rider has been brought up. I know it's close to 5th scale, but, would this maquette fit in / look ok with my p.f.'s?

His about 2 - 3 inches smaller so it looks ok as a Marvel Piece it really doesnt blend with the PFs un less he is a midget!

So, considering I have Vader, Lurtz, Obi-Wan, Godfather, etc. you would not recommend it then?

So, considering I have Vader, Lurtz, Obi-Wan, Godfather, etc. you would not recommend it then?

Papo!!! I would recommend this any day!!! I mean yeah it looks of Next to PFs but who cares! its a Great piece!!!! My friends see it and they GO "Damn The GR looks TITS!" they dont go " Man it doesnt look right next to those PFs"

So get it! :rock:rock:rock

Sweet pics p!tu and pix4r! I almost went and ordered one myself until I read that they are not the 1:6 scale pieces. But I may order one of them now if it looks anywhere near as sweet.

Papo!!! I would recommend this any day!!! I mean yeah it looks of Next to PFs but who cares! its a Great piece!!!! My friends see it and they GO "Damn The GR looks TITS!" they dont go " Man it doesnt look right next to those PFs"

Thanks bro. We'll see. I have to wait a bit anyway....

LMAO, that cracked me up! AWESOME pics p!tu, good work son!

pitu do you still have this? sell this to me! how much?

Back