Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

I had a few things this last week really, really click with zbrush that werent making sense before. I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it...Another practice sculpt:

A custom project I'm doing for Teddy.
1/6 bricks of cash. Great for Walt, Joker, etc.
Still have a couple of kinks to work out of the dielines, couple of panels too long/short, but its an easy fix.
Check out the intense detail in the printing:

hcbe.jpg

o59r.jpg

ku7i.jpg

h20c.jpg

rujf.jpg

4krv.jpg

In the future, if we are able to get Robbie to do the leather case for Anton (No Country for Old Men), this loot will be perfect:yess:

The money looks fantastic Corrose, can you do a brick of 1:1 scale cash for me too :monkey3:lol

Looks amazing Corrose! Thank you very much :rock

The detailing in them bills is just insane!

Awesome ideal......I came up with the same thing but plan to just use all paper money

A custom project I'm doing for Teddy.
1/6 bricks of cash. Great for Walt, Joker, etc.
Still have a couple of kinks to work out of the dielines, couple of panels too long/short, but its an easy fix.
Check out the intense detail in the printing:

hcbe.jpg

o59r.jpg

ku7i.jpg

h20c.jpg

rujf.jpg

4krv.jpg

Meant to do this vid for the longest time, but couldn't find any Twinkies for the life of me! Finally found some and they were tasty! YUM! LOL...!

[ame]https://youtu.be/qVRRoYn6vXU[/ame]

Twinkies3_zps1f7a995d.jpg

Twinkies2_zps2caa696f.jpg

I only found out twinkies were back :panic:

Finished a ZB sculpt of Garrosh Hellscream from Warcraft, had a blast sculpting this one!

opqi.jpg

p0m2.jpg

edit -
people complain about it.

Last edited:

That's a s**tty thing to do, come posting in his thread like that. Corrose owes you nothing! I suggest you delete that post.

hey guys
check your mail please

From tomorrow till the end of this week I will be out of town. I am taking a trip to see in hand the 3D printer equipment that I think I'm going to be buying. During this time, any pending orders, pending requests, questions will be on hold unless I have arranged something else with you otherwise.

As always, my plate stays over-full. If you have not heard from me, I'm not ignoring you. I always ask folks to check back in with me if some time has passed and they have not heard back.

More specifically I prefer emails over PMs. My PM box gets full about 10 times a week, and I'm constantly having to delete things sooner than I need to, and in some cases, PMs I have not replied to might accidentally get deleted.

Early next week if any of you need to follow up on something, please reach out to me via email

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I know you did, I'll try to get you an answer before I leave tomorrow.
The good news is that by weeks end I should know which printer I'm going with. My journey led me through looking into the hobby level, crap printers, and I'm now honed in on a big dollar, professional level machine. This will mean great things for 1/6 collectors...

I know you did, I'll try to get you an answer before I leave tomorrow.
The good news is that by weeks end I should know which printer I'm going with. My journey led me through looking into the hobby level, crap printers, and I'm now honed in on a big dollar, professional level machine. This will mean great things for 1/6 collectors...

:panic::panic::panic: You with your own 3D printer, :horror

watch out everyone.:thud:

no worries Chris , whenever you get to it :hi5:

Back