CRAFTONE:1/6 Fighter - Premium Ver & Standard Ver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flipped a canoe and dropped my good camera in the lake. Sorry for the ipad blurs!

When taking your camera onto water, a cheap trick is to have a stack of clear ziploc bags handy. Put your camera in one and seal it. The camera will still take perfect images as long as the bag is pressed close to the lens, and if it gets flipped out and onto the surface of the water, it will float.

Decided to order after seeing Jacky Chang's review on YT. Both look great and even better from a distance.

Pretty great looking figure... I may have to pick this set up. I had no idea it would be out so soon.

Wish it had subtitles

The only real nitpicks in the review were that the pants were too short on the shaven headed figure, there was a difference in skin colour between head and body and the glasses/rings were crap. He thought the shaven headed Durden looked superior to the haired version, even though he believed them to be the same sculpt.

The only real nitpicks in the review were that the pants were too short on the shaven headed figure, there was a difference in skin colour between head and body and the glasses/rings were crap. He thought the shaven headed Durden looked superior to the haired version, even though he believed them to be the same sculpt.

Thanks for translating

I bought that figure as the double body kit and split it half-half with a friend. Not sure I like it. I have the bald version. I'm actually considering selling it for cheap, like 90US$.

Is there any reason why you don't like it? How's the quality of the figure I've never heard of craft one

Is there any reason why you don't like it? How's the quality of the figure I've never heard of craft one

OVerall is pretty good. Clothing, body, paint job. The sculpt is off, as far as I'm concerned, and the goggles are awful. But honestly the reason I'm selling it is that I'm pulling out a bit of collecting and this figure simply is not THAT great to keep. But fans will be pleased for sure.

Here's a pick of mine. The cigarette is something I made, since the other guy kept it for his version.

11014623_10152688159656557_1492727790358969610_n.jpg
20816_10152682616686557_4787752278856802013_n.jpg

This sculpt is way better than the other one, thanks for the pics! I'm a huge fan so I'll be excited to have these even if they aren't spot on likeness I'll probably just display this bald one to be perfectly honest unless the other headsculpt is better in hand, but for now this will be just fine

This sculpt is way better than the other one, thanks for the pics! I'm a huge fan so I'll be excited to have these even if they aren't spot on likeness I'll probably just display this bald one to be perfectly honest unless the other headsculpt is better in hand, but for now this will be just fine

Do you want to buy mine? :)

I would have if I didn't pay an NRD for them mine should ship in June, but thanks for the offer!

Anybody have this in hand? Wondering if there were any more reviews or comments, mine just shipped

I got mine last week. The pair arrived the day before I left for a week on business, so I packed them up and took them with me to play with in the hotel room at night. :)
I think he's absolutely solid and I actually like the spikey haired version better in hand than I thought I would after seeing some of the photos. You should be happy when you get him. The body is really solid, although I don't like the non shoulder movement especially when the body gets completely covered up. I'll be switching out the bodies to use for customs where you can see his physique better through the shirt or shirtless in a fight scene.

f9jr0h.jpg
2j1lnde.jpg

Agree completely on the hair sculpt looks way better in hand, he's just not photogenic

That bald sculpt looks great man! Does anyone have close up pics of that bald sculpt! The outfit looks good for the price too!!! Very very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back