Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

If Igor gets an even bigger deal than this - and I actually get the code- that would be a done deal.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Someone inform SS of the year we're in...

Screenshot_2015-06-04-22-19-24.jpg

Spacetrooper is now eligible for AVENGE2015. I don't think that's been mentioned before...

I'd be so in for wolverine at 30% off.

Spacetrooper is now eligible for AVENGE2015. I don't think that's been mentioned before...

I used it on the Tie Fighter pilot myself. :)

I got Igor for $392 out the door today at BigBadToyStore so I'm happy!

View attachment 188799

How are you seeing this? I've been trying to see what prices they have and none of them are discounted. For example, I look for Igor and this is what I see -

YEDlPyJ.png

How are you seeing this? I've been trying to see what prices they have and none of them are discounted. For example, I look for Igor and this is what I see -

They must have changed the price. I had seen it earlier for the lower price, but now it's showing higher. That stinks

They must have changed the price. I had seen it earlier for the lower price, but now it's showing higher. That stinks

Yeah. looks like the sale is over. The armory is back to normal price.

Kinda sucks considering the site said until Friday Night June 5th.

Yeah that extra 20 bucks off makes it a steal [emoji38]
I know this quote is from a ways back but going through the thread spotted it and damn near snorted out my drink.

Not sure if it was posted, I dropped it in her thread but Avenge2015 is now good for AoU Black Widow. Picked her up with it.

I'm thinking about using my code to buy the Armory set so I can break it up and try to get a free Alfred.

Does this seem plausible?

I'm thinking about using my code to buy the Armory set so I can break it up and try to get a free Alfred.

Does this seem plausible?

The value on the armory itself is going down now that people can just buy it cheaper than it's original retail, no use in reselling/parting out that part since you'll most likely lose $$. It might even be better value getting Alfred separately in the market on his own. As someone said before, don't "invest" for the purpose of selling, get it if you really want it. :wink1:

I have a 30% off code that expires tonight I believe, I was not able to use it so I'm willing to give it away, first to PM gets it.

I have a 30% off code that expires tonight I believe, I was not able to use it so I'm willing to give it away, first to PM gets it.
Still available? PM'd you after you posted. If not, no problem. Cool of you to offer it up.

pm sent eventually after trying to log in on my phone ! lol

If Sideshow sends you something extra as a free gift, is the item usually listed on the invoice or something else? They shipped out a couple different items I ordered in two separate orders with two separate tracking numbers. Nothing on the invoice is different, but each UPS tracking number lists multiple packages under the additional info tab and and has a 2 package quantity listed by it.

I'm trying to build my collection back as I had to sell quite a few when I lost my job back in march.

I'm trying to build my collection back as I had to sell quite a few when I lost my job back in march.
A lot of us have been there. That's the depressing part of this hobby, when you have to part with your cool stuff.

Back