Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

If Sideshow sends you something extra as a free gift, is the item usually listed on the invoice or something else? They shipped out a couple different items I ordered in two separate orders with two separate tracking numbers. Nothing on the invoice is different, but each UPS tracking number lists multiple packages under the additional info tab and and has a 2 package quantity listed by it.

When i got Tonto, it was listed with the shipping.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

My free jorel is listed with my MoS.

Still available? PM'd you after you posted. If not, no problem. Cool of you to offer it up.

hey guys Code is gone, McHaleyArt was the lucky person, im excited to see what you get!

hey guys Code is gone, McHaleyArt was the lucky person, im excited to see what you get!
My son and I are IM fans. Just yesterday, he said he wanted Silver Centurion and I told him it was too expensive.
I like to get him something nice at the end of the school year. Ordered!

My son and I are IM fans. Just yesterday, he said he wanted Silver Centurion and I told him it was too expensive.

:) I recently got him too, very cool figure.

If Sideshow sends you something extra as a free gift, is the item usually listed on the invoice or something else? They shipped out a couple different items I ordered in two separate orders with two separate tracking numbers. Nothing on the invoice is different, but each UPS tracking number lists multiple packages under the additional info tab and and has a 2 package quantity listed by it.

Your statue broke as they were boxing him up, so they shipped it in multiple packages. :p

Your statue broke as they were boxing him up, so they shipped it in multiple packages. :p

commercial.gif

I like to get him something nice at the end of the school year. Ordered!

That's awesome, how old is your Son and what has he collected so far? I just started my 9 year old collecting recently too. (for all I know your Son could be 30 LOL)

Hello mates,

Does AVENGE2015 still work? I applied it to an order and it made the deductions but when I try to place the order, it says it has expired despite still showing up in my saved discounts. Just wanted to check, thanks in advance!

yeah wouldn't work for me either, and I'm trying to get a 20% off discount on Robin.

I'm trying to build my collection back as I had to sell quite a few when I lost my job back in march.

I had to do that 4 years ago and I only ended up buying back one thing I sold. It was kind of liberating.

Avenge code expired last night. I'll remove it from the OP and title.

Separate packages always have separate tracking numbers, even if they are together. The two packages are linked together, presumably so Sideshow gets a shipping discount. But you aren't going to receive 4 packages. You'll just get those 2...

:lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

Bring on June! For some reason I can't wait to give SS more of my cash.

In the strangest item recieved section, my gohastings storm shadow (for $86.10) came mint in box and still sealed. Little baffled by that

I had to do that 4 years ago and I only ended up buying back one thing I sold. It was kind of liberating.

I haven't regretted selling anything. For me it's always a good feeling to drop something off at Fedex and drive home lighter.

Still no new coupons for purple catwoman Classic?

Back