Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

Thread title and OP updated with the new code. Sorry, was busy playing Super Hero at a convention all weekend. ;)

chloe bennet.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

It works on T-800 Guardian but not on Jawas. Must've been a close call for eligibility since they're only 7 positions away on the new releases list. Looks like T-800 hit June 30th but Jawas on July 3rd, so if they only clear out the 2-month grace period on the 1st of each month, Jawas won't happen until October.

Wish the Hot Toys Star Wars likenesses were as on point as that Arnie. The anime hero Luke, Mark Ruffalo Han and tried-to-clean-up-the-cat-puke-on-the-carpet Chewie are making me pass on most of that line.

This dude isn't no cat puke. Jawas should be able to use this code then at the end near its expiration date of the 7th.
84d973f7309126e61e735cd85ff19464.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Tried the new code on Ant-Man, no luck.

So is the new code suppose to work on Maria Hill who went up for pre-order in July

Tried the new code on Ant-Man, no luck.
Code now works on Jawas, Luke Stormtrooper, Leia, Maria Hill, and Ant-man from what i can tell (allowed me to add to cart with those figures there).

I think they fixed the code now. Just used it on Triwizard Harry, and that didn't work Saturday. Try it out again.

Does anyone know if this code works on the new AT-AT driver?

Code now works on Jawas, Luke Stormtrooper, Leia, Maria Hill, and Ant-man from what i can tell (allowed me to add to cart with those figures there).

Thanks, Luke trooper ordered. Nice price too with the flat $10 shipping. $220 out the door.

Just ordered Leia since she ships before the Jawas. Jawas will be next month. TY for posting the codes! :)

Thank you who ever is the OP and all the others , I love saving money! Leia 189 is fantastic, I almost had a heart attack I was using an o not a zero in the word TODAY! I was going to hulk smash!

Back