Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings **No Sept code yet

Once one of you fine gentlemen work this code on leia you let me know! [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Thanks TonTon, I used it for Hawkeye. I figured this 1 would go to waitlist sooner than the rest but it happened to Cap first.

Cheers. :duff

If anyone wants one of those $25 ones this just popped up for me (only works on select older items)--expires the 17th.

SDE-SHW15-83U2J49Z

Cheers. :duff

If anyone wants one of those $25 ones this just popped up for me (only works on select older items)--expires the 17th.

SDE-SHW15-83U2J49Z

Thanks again. That's why these forums work cause as soon as you revealed the code, a lot of people used it.

Yeah i am waiting for spook to start and see if i can get anything to help with the hulk.

Was so busy today that I didn't have time to check out the speeder bike that arrived. Just realized now to check the outside of the box for the code. And there it was. A zero in today.

SAV3T0DAY

Thanks TonTon for posting the code! I used it on Chewbacca which I hope will start shipping soon, assuming they get enough in for everyone.

sav3t0day works on HT obi wan

If I could win that force awakens contest, I would be good with that being the only contest that I ever win.

The only contest I've ever won is the complete SW saga on Blu ray. Ebay was doing a contest back when that came out

Yeah i guess i should give that set some props, a lot of the blu ray footage was used to make the despecialized versions. I just hate that cardboard sleeve crap. Glad i didnt waste money on it.

I once won an SS contest. No clue where the prize is right now because I didn't even care for what I won . Was something Star Wars related and I'm not a fan of the franchise

Why bother entering? LOL

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I won once but i did not know it was a contest. They asked a random question on Facebook about hows the weather where you live are or something like that and i answered.

Back