Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

ok guys, quick question which just kinda jumped off the top of my mind..... will Spooktacular last even the 31st? I mean, even if it' s saturday will the giveaways and codes and whatnot keep up? Or are we gonna call it a day on the 30th at night?

Excluding Spooktacular, you are allowed one win per 30 day period. It used to be one per platform (ie. you could win one FB contest and one Twitter contest and one IG contest, etc per month). But now it's just one win per month.

However it may be different during Spook. That said, Chicky is far more picky than Susan. If you've already won through Chicky I don't know that I would push it.

Lol I am rather enjoying Spook, but I don't know which is more fun to watch....people whine and complain, or a select few SS fans try to act like they work for SS by scolding the complainers [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ RIght there with you!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Full Info" is considered what?

Phone number, mailing address, social security number, size of your pecker? If they are going to be an*l about what they want, it'd be pretty cool if they'd at least make it easier to find what they are looking for. I usually don't pay any attention to these Twitter accounts.

ok guys, quick question which just kinda jumped off the top of my mind..... will Spooktacular last even the 31st? I mean, even if it' s saturday will the giveaways and codes and whatnot keep up? Or are we gonna call it a day on the 30th at night?

It's typically Mon - Fri I believe.

"Full Info" is considered what?

Phone number, mailing address, social security number, size of your pecker? If they are going to be **** about what they want, it'd be pretty cool if they'd at least make it easier to find what they are looking for. I usually don't pay any attention to these Twitter accounts.

Twitter Contest Rules | Sideshow Collectibles

What's up with the long sold out statues being available in very short quantities? Baby Doll pf wtf??

Well crap. Didn't put the Twitter handle. Though it IS my last name so technically it is in the email. lol

Excluding Spooktacular, you are allowed one win per 30 day period. It used to be one per platform (ie. you could win one FB contest and one Twitter contest and one IG contest, etc per month). But now it's just one win per month.

However it may be different during Spook. That said, Chicky is far more picky than Susan. If you've already won through Chicky I don't know that I would push it.

Sounds like solid advice. And thank you others that replied as well.

What's up with the long sold out statues being available in very short quantities? Baby Doll pf wtf??

Where did you hear or see that? I must have missed it

Where did you hear or see that? I must have missed it

It was in the Sideshow's email I last received,
The one with the 100$ discount code for Engineer statue

It was in the Sideshow's email I last received,
The one with the 100$ discount code for Engineer statue

hmm I didn't get that one. So was it just the Engineer and Baby Doll PF?

Hmm. I just won some rewards points from Chicky (she decided to make that the prize because I live overseas now), is it polite to enter the Han contest?

Thought it didn't matter where you lived as long as you pay the shipping.

hmm I didn't get that one. So was it just the Engineer and Baby Doll PF?

There was
Poison Ivy ( 1st version )
Baby Doll
Diablo ( 1st version )

For each of these, there was only 2 left

Anytime I've checked on those deals they're already sold. I checked Poison Ivy right after the email today and there weren't any in stock.

Old PFs are typically found later on, we're held back for other purposes ect..

just wanted to thank everyone for posting email codes. I haven't gotten one email this week from sideshow and yes I have checked my spam folder.

Just asked Susan: If you win $50+ you are done. If you win a figure/statue etc. you are done. If you win less than $50 RP you can play for more RP (until you exceed $50) but you cannot play for a figure.

Hope that helps.

Just asked Susan: If you win $50+ you are done. If you win a figure/statue etc. you are done. If you win less than $50 RP you can play for more RP (until you exceed $50) but you cannot play for a figure.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the clarification. I won't try to enter anymore contests then.

Hope that helps.

But this excludes RP codes, yes? So if I use all the RP codes, I still can enter to win a figure, yes?

Back