Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

yeah I know, I' m stuck to the computer F5'ing the whole time and when I go to sleep... THAT'S when they put up a new code... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

It's a conspiracy really. You know they're sitting there at Sideshow saying, "When is Shanshu going to bed? Put the code up then! MMWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!" :lol

I stink. :( I have only managed to get 2 codes in time so far...

Sallah

It will only be $5 so get some sleep.

minion whaaaat.jpg

I saw this on the FB Group. What happened?

"I will be deleting excessively negative comments and threads from this group. Like I said, there are so many ways to play, so focus on the positive. We love you all so much. That's why we do events like this. Please help us keep these going by playing nice. Thank you."

Still hoping for some better sale items. Thus far I haven't seen anything I'd want to order for sale.

"I will be deleting excessively negative comments and threads from this group. Like I said, there are so many ways to play, so focus on the positive. We love you all so much. That's why we do events like this. Please help us keep these going by playing nice. Thank you."
Some dude complained over periscope.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Someone had their feelings hurt and posted a rant about Periscope and SSC. It was a lame post, you didn't miss anything but whining.

This -

"OK, I'm gonna go ahead and say this even though I know I will be accused of whining. But so far there there have been 10-12 giveaways on Periscope: a platform most people didnt know they needed, that is laggy and apparently has a very low attendance cap. There were five figures given away in a place were only 350 people could access. Maybe the other social media platforms that are stable and can be accessed by everyone should get the love."

And then he just kept going on and on about how right he was after he was told to stop and then Periscope hating started.

This is Merica, where is our free stuff we are entitled to?

This -

"OK, I'm gonna go ahead and say this even though I know I will be accused of whining. But so far there there have been 10-12 giveaways on Periscope: a platform most people didnt know they needed, that is laggy and apparently has a very low attendance cap. There were five figures given away in a place were only 350 people could access. Maybe the other social media platforms that are stable and can be accessed by everyone should get the love."

And then he just kept going on and on about how right he was after he was told to stop and then Periscope hating started.

Thanks. Sigh too much entitlement :(

I posted a rant about periscope... but it was about how much of a cluster**** the app feels like and that it ate my phones bandwidth ._. Just said I'd sit out on Periscope stuff. My post is still there though... probably because I don't care if they use it or if other people like it... my issue wasn't with Spook or Sideshow, it's with periscope gargling marbles. :p I think Spooktacular rocks, as much as I would love to win something, even if I don't I've got about $30-35 in rewards or so, which makes me ordering something this year more likely.

Thanks. Sigh too much entitlement :(

Sure. I wish I could have captured it all before Susan deleted it, because there was some epic SNIVELING going on there.

I've stayed clear of Periscope. Only used FB, Twitter and Pinterest and won on the latter, so I'm finished entering the Spook contests.

I posted a rant about periscope... but it was about how much of a cluster**** the app feels like and that it ate my phones bandwidth ._. Just said I'd sit out on Periscope stuff. My post is still there though... probably because I don't care if they use it or if other people like it... my issue wasn't with Spook or Sideshow, it's with periscope gargling marbles. :p I think Spooktacular rocks, as much as I would love to win something, even if I don't I've got about $30-35 in rewards or so, which makes me ordering something this year more likely.

I really don't think she was going after you or your post at all since it's still there. You at least just said you don't like the app. Everyone else was going crazy with I can't get in, this sucks, why are you not allowing us to play, why do I need this app to get a free figure, etc, etc, etc.

Sniveling, usually followed by the "I never win ANYTHING".

I wonder why?

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I watched some dude in Qatar comb his beard on periscope. That's a weird app

Back