Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

One of my Popcultcha orders has been processed and sent to the warehouse for picking and packing.

So here's hoping it gets shipped with the double/36% discount.

Were those order before the glitch or during....

it was during the sale. but they were not already discounted so they would not be an issue.

One of my Popcultcha orders has been processed and sent to the warehouse for picking and packing.

So here's hoping it gets shipped with the double/36% discount.

If you got the 40% and it hits the warehouse you are good. Again I would not call or email about your order. Just let it process through. If you call you are basically giving away any chance it goes through.

They are not going to just ship orders and change your order totals and if they do you can make a paypal case refuse the shipment and you will be held harmless for no charges. Might take a bit to get your money back but outside of flat cancelling your order I just do not see PC changing them unless they contact you and get permission.

Wasn't about to call. That's asking for trouble.

Problem with sales like these is that I was this close from purchasing the 1/2 Mark 7 as it was effectively reduced from $2,500 down to $1,600 even though I have nowhere to put it.

Think I would've regretted if I had gone ahead with it.

Problem with sales like these is that I was this close from purchasing the 1/2 Mark 7 as it was effectively reduced from $2,500 down to $1,600 even though I have nowhere to put it.

shipping on that would have killed any discounts you got on that. I have heard that is a very hit or miss piece from sideshow with faulty lights and the mask paint has very poor paint. So may be a blessing for you.

I live in Australia so no shipping costs.

And with a $900 discount was maybe willing to accept slight paint issues.

That was still about $1,000 overpriced. That thing is a mess, and the chances of you getting a good one are 1 in a 100,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep longingly looking at the SS website wishing there had been better deals. lol Ebay has the Arkham figure for two hundred shipped but I was hoping to use some points as well. :gah: Maybe next time.

I didn't sign up for their site so i can check my order...boo lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

You should still receive an email, otherwise probably no change.

If it ships yes. Just wanted to check the status.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I got the order received email from PC, but nothing since then. Checked my order status just now and all it says is processing.

I got the order received email from PC, but nothing since then. Checked my order status just now and all it says is processing.

Usually you first receive the Order received/what next email immediately after you make the order, then the one which states that it had been processed and sent to the warehouse and finally one when shipment is made.

During sales etc it can take days if not a week for it to finally get shipped.

Hey guys

This mornings pennies issue has now been fixed and they should be behaving as normal. We have begun the process of invoicing off the weekends David Lee Goth's Monster Mash Sale orders and we expect this process to take approximately a week to get all orders out the door. Please have patience and stay tuned to your email for updates.

Happy Halloween
The Team @ Popcultcha

From their FB page

Man I feel like I cleaned house on that PC sale. How could I not buy AOU Widow for $180.62, HT Gamora $165.14, and diecast Mark III for $232.23? If that goes through then my spooktacular was great! I should have bought falcon too.

Back