Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC G1HPY4L for $10 RP Cyber Monday

Here's three of them: QQ7XH56, U49BBW3, G1HPY4L.

Edit: Sorry, you want to know which were accepted?
No way of doing that, I know of, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

I appreciate the reply, I have entered all of them. I have entered 4 from this weekend, and two have stuck, one is off in lala land, and the fourth I missed by seconds. boooo

I appreciate the reply, I have entered all of them. I have entered 4 from this weekend, and two have stuck, one is off in lala land, and the fourth I missed by seconds. boooo

I had to deduct the points I already had in there from previous figure purchases because I kept having issues as well. It appears all of them stuck though.

On another note, even though I am grateful for free RP's I would have much rather had the normal monthly coupon so my dad could have saved $20 on the Kenobi he bought for Christmas. I told him to wait but he panicked and bought it anyway.

I love my dad but he's 66 and doesn't know the internet all that well and has over payed on many things despite my efforts to train him. I have failed my duties as a padawan and am not fit to be a Jedi.:lightsabe

I only got 3 totaling 20 bucks?

I had to deduct the points I already had in there from previous figure purchases because I kept having issues as well. It appears all of them stuck though.

On another note, even though I am grateful for free RP's I would have much rather had the normal monthly coupon so my dad could have saved $20 on the Kenobi he bought for Christmas. I told him to wait but he panicked and bought it anyway.

I love my dad but he's 66 and doesn't know the internet all that well and has over payed on many things despite my efforts to train him. I have failed my duties as a padawan and am not fit to be a Jedi.:lightsabe

Lol very well put. I too have failed. my fiancee paid full price for my Batman Armory. I wish I would have enlightened her to this forum and the sales section. and I had 1200 points thanks to Spook, so I am currently at 1500 meaning I am missing 100 points somewhere. As someone said earlier. It's only $5, but it adds up :). On another note, Im curious about RP points. Do they often have giveaways for these, or is it pretty limited. I know of receiving RP points for purchases, Spook, and now black friday. Are there any other times throughout the year that they give them away, or is it all just random? Thanks for all the help.

Lol very well put. I too have failed. my fiancee paid full price for my Batman Armory. I wish I would have enlightened her to this forum and the sales section. and I had 1200 points thanks to Spook, so I am currently at 1500 meaning I am missing 100 points somewhere. As someone said earlier. It's only $5, but it adds up :). On another note, Im curious about RP points. Do they often have giveaways for these, or is it pretty limited. I know of receiving RP points for purchases, Spook, and now black friday. Are there any other times throughout the year that they give them away, or is it all just random? Thanks for all the help.

Spook and purchases are the big ones and I believe this has been one of the best Black Friday/Cyber Mondays in a few years. I can't be sure on that though. Outside of these things I can't think of anything else worth your time worrying about other than the mentioned monthly code not being offered in November. I hope this isn't a trend as it would limit my purchases because $20 is $20 and these days we need all the help we can get.

QQ8Y11B - NEW CODE from SS Twitter!

JO70jEdTNwooj6pKMPGtLPeU7QbWNuCNIdKmDip-vYyFCsv10mz6PkNxQyyjlDH2okdL1ioUh9EGPUg0FJdUv5E5Ow

Weird, says it's already been added.

EDIT: Worked on spooktacular page

Thanks again guys! I missed the $5 today but was able to put in the $10 code.

I use the 'Spook' page every time. No probs.

This is so much better than the monthly codes I never use.

Back