Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC QQ8Y11B for $10 RP Cyber Monday

some of them are tricky. I have to sign in, sign out, close browser. open browser. try code, sign in, try code again, then sometimes it adds. repeat in different combo.

they makin' us work for this $$$.

Yeah, one of the ones earlier did that to me.
kept Saying I had it, so I logged off, and when I logged back on, it took it.
But this time, it wouldnt do it.
I logged off and on, tried spooktacular, used ipad, pc...and it didnt work. sigh.

Its never done that to me though whenever I use Ipad.
That's why I always try to use my ipad on codes.

Thank you Madrex! and Pix! And everyone involved in the mailing list! Thank youuuuuuu

Thanks for the Rep point!

And dang that was a fast one!

two missed, can't believe it!

Thanks Pixel! You got me the two short ones today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:mad: Just saw that last code... Already expired. Didn't see my email. Was eating dinner with the family.... :( And of course it had to be a $10 one right after I posted how I hadn't missed any yet!! ..... :lol If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all!!

I got every Cyber Monday code. I think I missed 2 Spooks. Nice windfall! Esp. these 2 back-to-back $10 codes. What's worked best for me is signing up to the mailing list with my icloud e-mail, then setting up my phone to play a special ringtone when an e-mail from that address comes in.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned in this thread, but if anyone's interested, Popcultcha is once again discounting Hot Toys for 20-percent off. I believe it only applies to in-stock items.

My wife opened an account to get me a 100 dollar gift card for christmas. Long story short, she has been adding these cyber reward points and managed to snag me some free T-shirts, a free book, and free shipping. Sideshow rocks.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned in this thread, but if anyone's interested, Popcultcha is once again discounting Hot Toys for 20-percent off. I believe it only applies to in-stock items.

Im retarded but the items are shipped directly from HK or Australia? Im in the states and this is whats keeping me from really buying from popcultcha..just leery of a company so far away.

Here's a $25 off code I got sev. HT are eligible. SDE-SHW15-CTKE8F1V

Back